NT which girls do you prefer, PR or DR girls?

PR
pimp.gif

jennifer-lopez.jpg

or DR girls

rosa_acosta_img7.jpg

discuss yall..

I rather DR girls..

lets not turn this into a which race is better thread

But they're the same race.
laugh.gif
I know what you're talking about though. PR before they age, DR for later.

I cant tell the difference, I've been trying to differentiate, but everytime I try to guess a shorty ethnicity to impress... I get it wrong
alien.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

But they're the same race.
laugh.gif
I know what you're talking about though. PR before they age, DR for later.
Hispanic isn't a race

Attractive ones with a decent body....and if I want more out of it, one with a nice personality. Race is not an issue to me.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

I cant tell the difference, I've been trying to differentiate, but everytime I try to guess a shorty ethnicity to impress... I get it wrong
alien.gif
Seriously? It's very easy to tell the difference..

Whose what
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

I barely meet Puerto Ricans or Dominicans here. The only Puerto Rican I met was this guy who tried to come on to me at this boat cruise, and the only Dominicangirl I know is the girl my ex had an affair with. Most of the latino community here is made up of El Salvadorians. The different communities from the differentlatin american countries tend to be more spread out too.

So, a question...I know that some black men in the U.S. love latinas, but it seems to be like they concentrate on the Puerto Rican or Dominican girls.So, why these two tend to be the most popular out of all the central american girls when it comes to taste for these men? Again, I said SOME, so I am notgeneralizing.

Back
Top Bottom