NT, which gym do you go to?

LA Fitness but the one I go to sucks. 
Dumbbells are always all over the place, various machines are always messed up, very limited in the freeweight/cables areas. I actually used to go to this same gym when I was in high school and it was good then, but it's like they haven't updated the place since. I joined again for this summer since I'm back from college because its the closest thing to my house but I'm kind of regretting it. 

Not saying they're all like this but take a tour around your gym before you sign up

Originally Posted by Ground King

Gold's gym can go have intercourse with themselves. that gym is gotdamb SCAMB

why is that 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Work at Life Time Fitness Corporate, so I use their gyms. Love it, got everything you could ever need.

Harbor Bay Club (Alameda, CA) - during weekends

harbor-bayclub-tennis-courts-aerial.jpg

Santa Clara Malley Center - (Santa Clara, CA) - during weekdays - #SteveNash

SCU%20Pat%20Malley%20Shell%20copy2.jpg

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

24 Hours with that Costco plan. Best deal ever.

Yeah, boils down to less than $15 a month. I don't know why I made this thread when it seems like I made up my mind 
laugh.gif
. But I just dont want to shell out $350. If only I could pay increments.

It's called commitment. You take what you put in.

LifeTime Fitness. This place spoils you, makes it hard to go back to any other gym.

to those that use planet fitness, do they really use that lunk alarm?

id feel more inclined to punch the person pulling the alarm than the person who someone is pressing it over.

Planet Fitness, $20 per month and I can use any gym.

The one on 125th and on 27th street (Manhattan) are very nice and well kept.

X Sports here in the DMV area, It's alright.. but the price isn't too bad for a 24/7 gym. $42 a month.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Planet Fitness, $20 per month and I can use any gym.

The one on 125th and on 27th street (Manhattan) are very nice and well kept.
I was thinking about signing up with them, but the ones in downtown BK be FLOODED with all the wanna be fit people from the hood that just go to look at females, the other one in BK is also flooded with the hood. 
Im surprised the one on 125th is deemed nice and well kept.

Back
Top Bottom