NT, Who do y'all bank with?

I was looking in the WDYWT thread and was like damn this dude has dark army foams too[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And you are gonna hit that weight loss just wait on it [emoji]128526[/emoji]
yea I know, just lazy :smh:
Losing weight is easy when you put your mind to it

BoA. Simple fact that they're everywhere. I travel from Los Angeles to DC a lot and it just makes it easier to bank with BoA.

be careful with BoA...their fraud protection is BS...they monitor, but may freeze your account if they suspect a fraudulent purchase, despite confirming your identity through their mobile banking app...

What do people not like about Wells Fargo? I love them. By far a lot better than BoA. If there's 30 people in line, WF has like 6 tellers or more on the line. BoA constantly has 30 people in line with 2 tellers and one of those getting ready to go to lunch. :smh: angers me so much. I've spent an hour in a BoA branch for simple transactions. Also, most BoA's look rundown and ugly. God I hate BoA so much.

I have Bank of America. They are great.

I've filed 4 disputed transactions in the past year and all of them won. They credit the money to your account same day, pending investigation.

I recently opened a Chase Savings, because there was a promo for free $300 Signup bonus when you have at least $1,500 in daily balance for 90 days and one direct deposit.
Its 15,000... or you get hit with a 25.00  Service Charge per Month!!

I'm with td because they have a coin machine. Them being open on Sundays is nice too.

What do people not like about Wells Fargo? I love them. By far a lot better than BoA. If there's 30 people in line, WF has like 6 tellers or more on the line. BoA constantly has 30 people in line with 2 tellers and one of those getting ready to go to lunch. :smh: angers me so much. I've spent an hour in a BoA branch for simple transactions. Also, most BoA's look rundown and ugly. God I hate BoA so much.

I do wish they invested a little more into their branches like Capital One did, or TD. Majority of BoA branches aren't maintained, luckily the ones I frequent are newish

Credit union and never looking back, I can use my debit card at most ATMs because of its network. I like the fact I can go to a different CU ATM, and make a deposit to my account. My CU is local and have a deal with Mickey Ds to have their ATMs inside their stores...

shiiiii So you get $240 every year? Gonna go open an account then

What is their rate?
I have a credit union account for the fact that the interest rates for loans there are much lower than your standard bank and iImainly bank with Santander being that their monthly "interest" payment is 20$ a month which is more than what other banks would give me and will drop them the second that I can earn more interest elsewhere.
There is no rate. You just need to have $1500 a month in direct deposit and pay two bills via autobill pay and you get $20. It doesnt matter how much the bills are either, I have two 1$ payments set up for my credit card and my cell phone and I still get the $20. Thats better than any interest rates that I have seen.

Chase, Ally, Credit Union.

Online banks like Ally really help me "hide" money from myself. Interest rates ain't bad either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom