NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Her Sole and her man, have the same avy I think.
Excuse me, Her Sole but would you be so kind to post nail/feet pics?

Feet pics?
sick.gif

Why?
Why not?
Unless they aren't looking to nice
grin.gif

^cosign. just tryna find out if your feet gm proper or if they looking like some burnt, crusty ball park franks

i bet hazel keeps them feet lookin purrty. *tickle tickle*
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Sorry, I'm married and I have to follow the NT rules that my husband has set for me..

Rule #1. No posting pictures of myself...

I'm sure you all understand, and wouldnt want your girl posting pic of herself on NT.

smile.gif
but..you're in..your...avy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^cosign. just tryna find out if your feet gm proper or if they looking like some burnt, crusty ball park franks

Crooked %** feet looking like gang signs are being thrown up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

looking like ol girl been wearing shoes that are 3 sizes too small all her life

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

laugh.gif

looking like ol girl been wearing shoes that are 3 sizes too small all her life
jamming her toes in them "john cletas" (chancletas)

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I just don't understand it....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...y'all dudes thirtsy over somebody that's clearly mine, like you could easily go into MSpaint and write above those succulent breasts, however i'm al she think about[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]EFFOFF[/color]

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif
at this nonsense. How you gonna get aggy because someone claimed your "twitter boo" (
indifferent.gif
) then get up in arms and defend someone you don't even know?

LAAAAAME

Well said.

lmao @ keith catching feelings when nextel put her out there....keith hands down one of the wackest dudes on this site....he first came on this site actinglike he a choppa busta in atlanta....dude soft as a marshmellow.....now he e saving broads in indiana......you in atlanta e saving $!@* in indiana????? doesthat !%%@ even make sense....bet you had fun this past weekend in atlanta huh?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

lmao @ keith catching feelings when nextel put her out there....keith hands down one of the wackest dudes on this site....he first came on this site acting like he a choppa busta in atlanta....dude soft as a marshmellow.....now he e saving broads in indiana......you in atlanta e saving $!@* in indiana????? does that !%%@ even make sense....bet you had fun this past weekend in atlanta huh?
600.jpg

lmao @ keith catching feelings when nextel put her out there....keith hands down one of the wackest dudes on this site....he first came on this site acting like he a choppa busta in atlanta....dude soft as a marshmellow.....now he e saving broads in indiana......you in atlanta e saving $!@* in indiana????? does that !%%@ even make sense....bet you had fun this past weekend in atlanta huh?
!%%+! %%* +#!%% choppa busta?????? what the %@%% you talking about...ninja you up on here coming to your muscle man savior.....ninja did you seeme say that I was wifing this female up...NO....I ask the ninja for proof......ninja where ya moms at I bet i can save that ho too

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

!%%+! %%* +#!%% choppa busta?????? what the %@%% you talking about...ninja you up on here coming to your muscle man savior.....ninja did you see me say that I was wifing this female up...NO....I ask the ninja for proof......ninja where ya moms at I bet i can save that ho too

child please....nextel put her out and you got mad...it is what it is...i call it how i see it....don't get mad at me....like i said you in atlanta tryingto save a trick in indiana......how that look kid?

%%!$% %@* ninja if you want to see if I'm this so called "CHOPPER BUSSA" HOP YOUR %@* ON A PLANE AND COME SEE ME.......bring your %%!$% too Iprolly can save that #%$ also bruh.....

the main ninjas up in this thread are the same %%!$% %%%$%$ who make the "NT MY GIRL LEFT ME' or 'NT I GOT CHEATED ON"

bum %@* little boy stay in your place....and stop slurping the next man ball park......

before this thread bum %@* ninja.....half of these ninjas who up in her throwing slurs left and right were the SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER THAT FOLLOWED HER....WERETHE SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER SHOWERING HER WITH COMPLIMENTS.....DONT GET ME NAMING NAMES IN THIS %%!$%....EVERY TIME SHE POSTED A PIC IT WAS ALMOST 100% THAT ATLEAST 5 OF YOU BUMS WERE COMPLIMENTING HER

NINJA I DONT KNOW NONE OF YOU FOOLS....JUST LIKE I DONT KNOW HER.....JUST LIKE YOU DONT THE MAJORITY OF CLOWNS ON THIS WEBSITE

GET YOUR $%%* OUT YOUR MODEM BOY BEFORE YOU CATCH A VIRUS

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

%%!$% %@* ninja if you want to see if I'm this so called "CHOPPER BUSSA" HOP YOUR %@* ON A PLANE AND COME SEE ME.......bring your %%!$% too I prolly can save that #%$ also bruh.....

the main ninjas up in this thread are the same %%!$% %%%$%$ who make the "NT MY GIRL LEFT ME' or 'NT I GOT CHEATED ON"

bum %@* little boy stay in your place....and stop slurping the next man ball park......

before this thread bum %@* ninja.....half of these ninjas who up in her throwing slurs left and right were the SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER THAT FOLLOWED HER....WERE THE SAME NINJAS ON TWITTER SHOWERING HER WITH COMPLIMENTS.....DONT GET ME NAMING NAMES IN THIS %%!$%....EVERY TIME SHE POSTED A PIC IT WAS ALMOST 100% THAT AT LEAST 5 OF YOU BUMS WERE COMPLIMENTING HER

NINJA I DONT KNOW NONE OF YOU FOOLS....JUST LIKE I DONT KNOW HER.....JUST LIKE YOU DONT THE MAJORITY OF CLOWNS ON THIS WEBSITE

GET YOUR $%%* OUT YOUR MODEM BOY BEFORE YOU CATCH A VIRUS

look at ya mad...man you aint about @#!!....you won't bust @#!!......you a child who rides the city bus in atlanta...you ain't getting money and youaint in the streets so dead all that @#!! for e props or w/e you searching for before you get your card pulled forreal...
and i aint never sent that *%%++ **%* on twitter.....**%* was too obvious to me....

Back
Top Bottom