NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

NINJA WALK AROUND THIS *+%%$ BEING SHEEP 24/7

IF YOU WERE SMART YOU MORON.....YOU WOULD SEE WHAT THE %$@% I SAID....I CALL A SPADE A SPADE...I'M THE ONLY WHAT 1 OF 3 TO ASK FOR PROOF....NINJA IN ANY NTEXPOSURE THREAD WHAT DO WE HAVE PROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF NINJA NOT HE SAY SHE SAY....

IF YOU GO ON TWITTER AND LOOK AT THE TWEETS INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND HERE LOTIONING UP GUYS WOOD YOU WOULD KNOW THAT HE AVOIDED QUESTIONS....AND THE NINJAS HENAME THAT COULD VOUCH....DIDNT SAY NOTHING....OR DIDNT WANT NO PART IN THIS MESS

I DONT KNOW HIM....NOR HER....BUT SINCE WE NT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE UNTIY RIGHT????

I SUPPOSE TO TAKE SIDES WITH THE BOARD RIGHT???

NINJA %$@% THAT I DON WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT...ITS ONLY 1 NINJA ON HER THAT KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE.....THE REST OF YOU %$@% YOU ITS THAT SIMPLE

@+#@ like this is why I'll always come back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

he first came on this site acting like he a choppa busta in atlanta....
Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

you up on here coming to your muscle man savior
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man anybody on here thats on twitter and follow other NT'ers know you simp her something heavy....then i'm breezing through the thread and see yougetting defensive when nextel put her out there....i called it for what it was......you getting all emotional like a lil girl about it.....i could give 2 $+%@*kid...

and look this dude talking about this street stuff then say "I thought NT was a unity..." lmaooooooooo man you a clown....

man anybody on here thats on twitter and follow other NT'ers know you simp her something heavy....then i'm breezing through the thread and see you getting defensive when nextel put her out there....i called it for what it was......you getting all emotional like a lil girl about it.....i could give 2 $+%@* kid...

and look this dude talking about this street stuff then say "I thought NT was a unity..." lmaooooooooo man you a clown....
!%#% ninja get real.....read the post right.....I said you bums....especially a slurping bum....like you fall into that nt unity......

WHAT KIND OF NINJA GO OUT HIS WAY......OUT OF HIS WAY NOW TO GO IN A FEMALE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE NT BOARD DONT KNOW????? HUH???? WHY BECAUSE SHE GETTINGATTENTION???? !%#% NINJA THIS AINT ++!% BUT GOSSIP AT ITS FINEST....AND ONLY ***@@#$ DO IT

like i said ninja hop your dumb +*% on that plane.....BRING a tennis RACKET while you at it...and see whats up

and playboy save me the trouble with all you was simping hard.....since you was watching me...fed +*% ninja....you would see that i tweeted her less andless.....but it will be a uproar if i go on some of you bums twitter accounts......and paste the ++!% yall were saying to her before tim came up in here andsaid ++!% about her

IF YOU WERE SMART YOU MORON.....YOU WOULD SEE WHAT THE %$@% I SAID....I CALL A SPADE A SPADE...I'M THE ONLY WHAT 1 OF 3 TO ASK FOR PROOF....NINJA IN ANY NT EXPOSURE THREAD WHAT DO WE HAVE PROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF NINJA NOT HE SAY SHE SAY....

IF YOU GO ON TWITTER AND LOOK AT THE TWEETS INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND HERE LOTIONING UP GUYS WOOD YOU WOULD KNOW THAT HE AVOIDED QUESTIONS....AND THE NINJAS HE NAME THAT COULD VOUCH....DIDNT SAY NOTHING....OR DIDNT WANT NO PART IN THIS MESS

NINJA %$@% THAT I DON WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT...ITS ONLY 1 NINJA ON HER THAT KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE.....THE REST OF YOU %$@% YOU ITS THAT SIMPLE
24do8yd.jpg

man anybody on here thats on twitter and follow other NT'ers know you simp her something heavy....then i'm breezing through the thread and see you getting defensive when nextel put her out there....i called it for what it was......you getting all emotional like a lil girl about it.....i could give 2 $+%@* kid...

#%$* ninja get real.....read the post right.....I said you bums....especially a slurping bum....like you fall into that nt unity......

WHAT KIND OF NINJA GO OUT HIS WAY......OUT OF HIS WAY NOW TO GO IN A FEMALE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE NT BOARD DONT KNOW????? HUH???? WHY BECAUSE SHE GETTING ATTENTION???? #%$* NINJA THIS AINT +%+% BUT GOSSIP AT ITS FINEST....AND ONLY +%*@!+! DO IT

like i said ninja hope your dumb @*$ on that plane.....BRING a tennis RACKET while you at it...and see whats up

and playboy save me the trouble with all you was simping hard.....since you was watching me...fed @*$ ninja....you would see that i tweeted her less and less.....but it will be a uproar if i go on some of you bums twitter accounts......and paste the +%+% yall were saying to her before tim came up in here and said +%+% about her

well first off those "bums" aint me cause i aint never send her ++% anything
laugh.gif
......it is what it is.....obviously you're mad....this cat"cap locking and writing paragraphs" lmaooooo.....like i said i'm only 6 hours from atlanta and ima prob there in dec.....so when that time comeand you still have issues i'll let you know where i'm at....i dont hide
pimp.gif

#%$* ninja get real.....read the post right.....I said you bums....especially a slurping bum....like you fall into that nt unity......

WHAT KIND OF NINJA GO OUT HIS WAY......OUT OF HIS WAY NOW TO GO IN A FEMALE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE NT BOARD DONT KNOW????? HUH???? WHY BECAUSE SHE GETTING ATTENTION???? #%$* NINJA THIS AINT +%+% BUT GOSSIP AT ITS FINEST....AND ONLY +%*@!+! DO IT

like i said ninja hope your dumb @*$ on that plane.....BRING a tennis RACKET while you at it...and see whats up

and playboy save me the trouble with all you was simping hard.....since you was watching me...fed @*$ ninja....you would see that i tweeted her less and less.....but it will be a uproar if i go on some of you bums twitter accounts......and paste the +%+% yall were saying to her before tim came up in here and said +%+% about her

well first off those "bums" aint me cause i aint never send her ++% anything
laugh.gif
......it is what it is.....obviously you're mad....this cat "cap locking and writing paragraphs" lmaooooo.....like i said i'm only 6 hours from atlanta and ima prob there in dec.....so when that time come and you still have issues i'll let you know where i'm at....i dont hide
I dont say you were 1 of the guys...but I know for a fact that the majority of ninjas in talking !+*@...are the ones who were all up on here....imnot mad....at all....because ninja when its all said and done...im still going to be keith...aint no exposure on coming up on me.....I simply asked forproof.....before this twitter !+*@ it aint like I was cool with ninjas on here like that any way....if he woud have brought the "concrete" like hesaid I would have been shut up about it.......

some of these guys are hypocrits....but %%*! it...

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

As of right now it is @AdrienneNycole

back off dookie hut

thats my e crush foo, thats my bae .....you all ready know she claimed me

laugh.gif

All ima say is that if THIS isn't pure, undiluted, unadulterated, simpery in its rawest form than I don't know what it.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

It's hard trying to decipher what the characters mean.

roll.gif
Thought it was just me.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Sometimes i swear i have the right word, but the characters never add up....[/color]

Originally Posted by 18th letter

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif

All ima say is that if THIS isn't pure, undiluted, unadulterated, simpery in its rawest form than I don't know what it.

exactly......now he back peddling trying to claim its other folks
laugh.gif
.......@%!% funny to me
laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
Please take this onto twitter so we can stop the light jabs and just see all out war

IF YOU WERE SMART YOU MORON.....YOU WOULD SEE WHAT THE %$@% I SAID....I CALL A SPADE A SPADE...I'M THE ONLY WHAT 1 OF 3 TO ASK FOR PROOF....NINJA IN ANY NT EXPOSURE THREAD WHAT DO WE HAVE PROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF NINJA NOT HE SAY SHE SAY....

IF YOU GO ON TWITTER AND LOOK AT THE TWEETS INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND HERE LOTIONING UP GUYS WOOD YOU WOULD KNOW THAT HE AVOIDED QUESTIONS....AND THE NINJAS HE NAME THAT COULD VOUCH....DIDNT SAY NOTHING....OR DIDNT WANT NO PART IN THIS MESS

I don't have the slightest clue of what is going on but............

Originally Posted by 18th letter

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif

and whats the *@*%$%$ difference betwen that...and the rest of these bums simping over.....simply dimply.....dima....webnar....asking for pics every thread

fall back

Real talk though, I never thought the _ Keith was serious w/ this !!$*.

Either the supposed 'Simping' on Twitter or the whole 'crush' $%** on here.

Back
Top Bottom