NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I guess no feet/nail pics huh?
laugh.gif
thats what i tombout
laugh.gif

oh wells...

gonna hit the PM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Real talk though, I never thought the _ Keith was serious w/ this !!$*.

Either the supposed 'Simping' on Twitter or the whole 'crush' $%** on here.
thats what im saying....ninja trying to point the finger at me when all I said really was proof...or ducktales in all honesty all he said wasthat she was a %%+%, a tramp whatever....ninja give us pictures give us the dirt you havent said nothing

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

thats what im saying....ninja trying to point the finger at me when all I said really was proof...or ducktales in all honesty all he said was that she was a %%+%, a tramp whatever....ninja give us pictures give us the dirt you havent said nothing

why didnt you laugh it off....when he brought it up you took it serious and got mad....thats all i was saying...

My man EDK just said that's my crush and you come through with the phillypac combo breaker, talking about fall back this and that she already claimed me.Like for real? Was it that serious?

Word I thought it was a joke...... until I seen the continuation of the argument on twitter
laugh.gif

I don't understand why dude even cares. If Tim didn't post proof it's not that serious. Don't always need proof to call a chick a scallywag.Sometimes it is what it is.....

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Word I thought it was a joke...... until I seen the continuation of the argument on twitter
laugh.gif
Oh nah, I DEF believe he got mad after _'s was coming at him. That goes without saying.

But as for as him simping and the crush #%!+, I think that was in jest or simply harmless flirting.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

thats what im saying....ninja trying to point the finger at me when all I said really was proof...or ducktales in all honesty all he said was that she was a %%+%, a tramp whatever....ninja give us pictures give us the dirt you havent said nothing

why didnt you laugh it off....when he brought it up you took it serious and got mad....thats all i was saying...

I was not mad at what he said about her....I was more so mad that this %@%!! try to hit me with the "O keithahundred got %#$## ways"(not in thosewords) when thats clearly not the case.....if I was mad I would of pulled that %#$## made %%@$ that a few nters have tried to do to me block a ninja on twitterand say all types of foul %%@$..8O....but I didnt i still follow the ninja....I dont have to agree with what he said....I just asked for proof....andmotives.....

like if I wanted to expose a few females on twitter right now I could....I got the damn nudes...I know they are %+!$+...but I dont care...I keep the %%@$ tomyself

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I was not mad at what he said about her....I was more so mad that this %@%!! try to hit me with the "O keithahundred got %#$## ways"(not in those words) when thats clearly not the case.....if I was mad I would of pulled that %#$## made %%@$ that a few nters have tried to do to me block a ninja on twitter and say all types of foul %%@$..8O....but I didnt i still follow the ninja....I dont have to agree with what he said....I just asked for proof....and motives.....

like if I wanted to expose a few females on twitter right now I could....I got the damn nudes...I know they are %+!$+...but I dont care...I keep the %%@$ to myself

greg%2Bhalstead.jpg

"aight bro...we believe you..."

Back
Top Bottom