NT, Whose your National player of the year this season in College Ball?

Originally Posted by RoOk

Grevis should get good amount of consideration tho

2uxzskj.jpg

it's Evan Turner.

the reason why the race is over, is because Wall's play leveled off during the middle of SEC play, while ET didn't.

Cousins has been more impressive during conference play than Wall has been, IMO.

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Why can't Vasquez be in the discussion though.

18.7 ppg
4.7 rpg
6.5 apg

Is there anybody else in the country that has a stat line like that?

Not to mention he has a chance to lead his team to an ACC title.
pimp.gif

19.5 ppg
9.4 rpg
5.8 apg

And The Winner Is....

evan-turner.jpg

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by doyung9

Wesley Johnson.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as long as he takes Big East POY though, ill be satisfied, hes cooled down alot reccently (mostly offensively though hes still racking up ridic steals, blocks, and rebounds because of how well he anchors that zone) but ALOT of him cooling down offensively was because of that $#@#$@% back flip he took vs Providence 
eek.gif
sick.gif
spl_scottiereynolds.jpg

Just Based Solely on the Leadership role and the amount of freshmen on his team. 

and currently being Villanova's 2nd all time leading scorer helps 

Going 4-5 in your last 9 Big East conference games help his chances too...

Remember when you predicted they'd go 9-0 to end conference play?

I just call it like I see it.

Door is always open for folks to call me out as well. I'm just objective and don't make out of this world statements.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Going 4-5 in your last 9 Big East conference games help his chances too...

Remember when you predicted they'd go 9-0 to end conference play?
got proof of that post?
i only predicted them to win all games vs. unranked teams, i got all right besides UCONN, 

i said winning 3 of the games vs. WVUx 2,Cuse and Pitt will put them in good shape for the big east tourney, and a possible one seed, which going 1-3 in those games won't 

Wait till I get on my laptop and off my iPhone so I can copy, paste, and quote.

Regardless, Scottie shouldn't be in the discussion. He may win Big East POY as a lifetime achievement award. Same with Vasquez in the ACC.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Wait till I get on my laptop and off my iPhone so I can copy, paste, and quote.

Regardless, Scottie shouldn't be in the discussion. He may win Big East POY as a lifetime achievement award. Same with Vasquez in the ACC.

that's the award i think he should be in contention for, Wall, Collins and Vasquez are far better players than Scottie. 
Big East POY should be between Johnson or Reynolds, if 'Gody was healthy the whole year then he would of taken it

Johnson shouldn't win it and Gody would be my choice...if he actually had something to do with their current 4 game win streak. Only comp Reynolds has is from Butler.

Collins suffers from his team having multiple scoring options plus a recent slump to end the season. He won't even be first team All-American.

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by RoOk

Grevis should get good amount of consideration tho

2uxzskj.jpg

Got a reason for laughing or are you just being an uninformed douche bag?

LOL. It's a two man race. Turner has edged Wall do to consistent play over the course of the season and still leading his team to the B10 title. Vasquez isn't in this conversation, maybe for ACC POY but NPOY he's no where to be found.

Why y'all been going at wildKYcat like that lately
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah I got Turner, then Wall, and then everybody else....

Grevis? Ha! He should get ACC POY though. 

I'm off of the Wall wagon just because it seems like everytime I hear about a great line of his, it's accompanied by 8 or 9 turnovers.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by doyung9

Wesley Johnson.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as long as he takes Big East POY though, ill be satisfied, hes cooled down alot reccently (mostly offensively though hes still racking up ridic steals, blocks, and rebounds because of how well he anchors that zone) but ALOT of him cooling down offensively was because of that $#@#$@% back flip he took vs Providence 
eek.gif
sick.gif
spl_scottiereynolds.jpg

Just Based Solely on the Leadership role and the amount of freshmen on his team. 

and currently being Villanova's 2nd all time leading scorer helps 
spl_scottiereynolds.jpg

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Wes Johnson has no business being BE POY after his last 5 weeks.

Still wondering how he got 1st team all-big east over Rautins...

Back
Top Bottom