NT - Would you "lay" with you?

Put yourself in the perspective of your ideal member of the opposite sex. If you saw yourself walk into a room, what would your first thought be? I ask people this when they come to me with relation problems (usually  along the lines of "we chill/talk, but she's/he's not feelin' me like that", etc.) I get mixed responses but I think it reveals a lot about yourself if you really think about it. Thoughts?

Pics of Emma Watson bc she's >your mom
Spoiler [+]
Emma+Watson+Harry+Potter+Deathly+Hallows+Part+7RmrAIoWQqol.jpg

Put yourself in the perspective of your ideal member of the opposite sex. If you saw yourself walk into a room, what would your first thought be? I ask people this when they come to me with relation problems (usually  along the lines of "we chill/talk, but she's/he's not feelin' me like that", etc.) I get mixed responses but I think it reveals a lot about yourself if you really think about it. Thoughts?

Pics of Emma Watson bc she's >your mom
Spoiler [+]
Emma+Watson+Harry+Potter+Deathly+Hallows+Part+7RmrAIoWQqol.jpg

yea im def a good looking dude

matter fact i just came from vegas an i was stayin at hardrock hotel where the Rehab is at (this big pool) an i got madd attention from all the beautiful white females

im black if that matters

matter fact i just came from vegas an i was stayin at hardrock hotel where the Rehab is at (this big pool) an i got madd attention from all the beautiful white females

im black if that matters

I'd def kick it with myself. Don't know about physical attraction since I'm not a member of the opposite sex but I'd get along just fine with myself and I'd probably become attracted to me based off of just my personality(no lemon?)

This question #%@#!%* up my mind
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

inception.jpg

roll.gif
@ Emma Watson > Your Mom,in love with her though
embarassed.gif

I'd def kick it with myself. Don't know about physical attraction since I'm not a member of the opposite sex but I'd get along just fine with myself and I'd probably become attracted to me based off of just my personality(no lemon?)

This question #%@#!%* up my mind
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

inception.jpg

roll.gif
@ Emma Watson > Your Mom,in love with her though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

If I had a conversation with me absolutely
So do you believe men only want to lay with you after they get to know you? I find that hard to believe since you're...a female.
In my prime: pre-grad school=yes
Right now..hell no
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Why not now?

This question +!%$$%% up my mind
roll.gif
roll.gif

Interesting. But don't pull the "I'm not a girl so I can't judge looks". Any guy comfortable with his sexuality can roughly judge another guys attractiveness (IMO). Plus physical attraction isn't only about looks

So do you believe men only want to lay with you after they get to know you? I find that hard to believe since you're...a female.
Right now..hell no
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Why not now?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Interesting. But don't pull the "I'm not a girl so I can't judge looks". Any guy comfortable with his sexuality can roughly judge another guys attractiveness (IMO). Plus physical attraction isn't only about looks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im black if that matters
Damn between you and JoeCamel in the fitness thread I just get the impression ya'll smash 24/7. I ain't even mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Right now..hell no
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
Why not now?

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd do myself
pimp.gif

Right now..hell no
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
Why not now?

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd do myself
pimp.gif

im black if that matters
Damn between you and JoeCamel in the fitness thread I just get the impression ya'll smash 24/7. I ain't even mad
laugh.gif

im black if that matters
laugh.gif

my count isnt high
i dont like condoms........i cant be wreckless like that.

i get a steady flow of P though.

im black if that matters
laugh.gif

my count isnt high
i dont like condoms........i cant be wreckless like that.

i get a steady flow of P though.

im black if that matters
yo shorties be breakin their neck to get into that rehab joint 
roll.gif
is it that serious?

Back
Top Bottom