NT - Would you "lay" with you?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn...this is a good question...

i'd probably get at myself if i was 'dressed'

on a regular day probably not

not necessarily dressed up but more than what i have on right now...(bball shorts and a vneck t)
devil.gif

You got it ALL wrong, sweetness... while you may look better dressed up (and you do), you look waaaaaaaaaay more approachable dressed down (and you are).

not necessarily dressed up but more than what i have on right now...(bball shorts and a vneck t)
devil.gif

You got it ALL wrong, sweetness... while you may look better dressed up (and you do), you look waaaaaaaaaay more approachable dressed down (and you are).

Nah girls might look better when they got makeup and all that stuff on but girls in ball shorts and t-shirts make me soft
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Nah girls might look better when they got makeup and all that stuff on but girls in ball shorts and t-shirts make me soft
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
b ball shorts
grin.gif

boy shorts/volley ball shots/cheer leader shorts w.e you wanna call em.......

now that is sexy

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
b ball shorts
grin.gif

now that is sexy

A real response
laugh.gif
I think the question is a little different for females cuz just about any girl can find a guy willing to smash no questions asked. I guess the question would be are you approachable by your ideal guy?

For all you guys claiming you would def smash, I take it you have no problems getting your ideal type of female? Note that there is a difference between hitting a jumpoff and hitting something you'd actually be proud to bring around

A real response
laugh.gif
I think the question is a little different for females cuz just about any girl can find a guy willing to smash no questions asked. I guess the question would be are you approachable by your ideal guy?

For all you guys claiming you would def smash, I take it you have no problems getting your ideal type of female? Note that there is a difference between hitting a jumpoff and hitting something you'd actually be proud to bring around

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

devil.gif

Why does @$! feel so soft in hoop shorts?

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

devil.gif

Why does @$! feel so soft in hoop shorts?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yeah i'd think i could tone up a bit but he cute and kinda look like D.Wade.
roll.gif

THIS is what I'm talking about. Like literally, what do you think goes through their heads when they see you?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

A real response
laugh.gif

oh...in that case i guess i think i'm approachable...i don't walk around like
happy.gif
 but i'm not
grin.gif
 either...i'm generally nice to anyone who speaks to me...male or female...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
b ball shorts
grin.gif

now that is sexy

i wear all that around the crib...just right now i have on basketball shorts
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yeah i'd think i could tone up a bit but he cute and kinda look like D.Wade.
roll.gif

THIS is what I'm talking about. Like literally, what do you think goes through their heads when they see you?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

A real response
laugh.gif

oh...in that case i guess i think i'm approachable...i don't walk around like
happy.gif
 but i'm not
grin.gif
 either...i'm generally nice to anyone who speaks to me...male or female...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
b ball shorts
grin.gif

now that is sexy

i wear all that around the crib...just right now i have on basketball shorts
eyes.gif

Prolly be like "Hes kinda quiet, reserved. He really sticks to himself. Seems pretty interesting. HOW COME HE'S IGNORING ME!
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom