NT - Would you "lay" with you?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

If I had a conversation with me absolutely
Word. I got demo. But I'm also emotional. But I'm easy. And sensitive. Eh... I could get me out of  my own pants easy as +@!%. Is it bad that I think that one me would trick the other me into sex? Is it gay? "Does it even makes sense?", is the real question. Well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

If I had a conversation with me absolutely
Word. I got demo. But I'm also emotional. But I'm easy. And sensitive. Eh... I could get me out of  my own pants easy as +@!%. Is it bad that I think that one me would trick the other me into sex? Is it gay? "Does it even makes sense?", is the real question. Well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea im def a good looking dude

matter fact i just came from vegas an i was stayin at hardrock hotel where the Rehab is at (this big pool) an i got madd attention from all the beautiful white females

im black if that matters
yo shorties be breakin their neck to get into that rehab joint 
roll.gif
is it that serious?

Originally Posted by Shaze804

matter fact i just came from vegas an i was stayin at hardrock hotel where the Rehab is at (this big pool) an i got madd attention from all the beautiful white females

im black if that matters
roll.gif
is it that serious?
yea this was my first time in vegas but yea it was really that serious man
i stayed at hard rock and the women there were 
eek.gif

A LOT of sexy females man

anton lavey would consider that white women heaven put it like that

Originally Posted by Shaze804

im black if that matters
roll.gif
is it that serious?
yea this was my first time in vegas but yea it was really that serious man
i stayed at hard rock and the women there were 
eek.gif

A LOT of sexy females man

anton lavey would consider that white women heaven put it like that

im black if that matters
9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

im black if that matters
9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

Relationship naw because myself wouldn't allow it

Sex yes because of the supposed rumors that are floating around about my pipe game. Yes just a little gloating NT ladies holla at me when you roll through NC.
laugh.gif

Relationship naw because myself wouldn't allow it

Sex yes because of the supposed rumors that are floating around about my pipe game. Yes just a little gloating NT ladies holla at me when you roll through NC.
laugh.gif

I give myself handjobs all the time so why not? Just make sure that !!%* is shaved, though, before we get it in.

I'd let me piimb. As soon as me walked into the room.

no im not conceited one bit.

I'd let me piimb. As soon as me walked into the room.

no im not conceited one bit.

I give myself handjobs all the time so why not? Just make sure that !!%* is shaved, though, before we get it in.

damn...this is a good question...

i'd probably get at myself if i was 'dressed'

on a regular day probably not

not necessarily dressed up but more than what i have on right now...(bball shorts and a vneck t)

damn...this is a good question...

i'd probably get at myself if i was 'dressed'

on a regular day probably not

not necessarily dressed up but more than what i have on right now...(bball shorts and a vneck t)

I'd wife myself... I'm not going to blow anything away until I start running my mouth comfortably. I got the substance and I'll blow your mind before I blow your back.

Besides, I'm a virgin and everyone loves them

I'd wife myself... I'm not going to blow anything away until I start running my mouth comfortably. I got the substance and I'll blow your mind before I blow your back.

Besides, I'm a virgin and everyone loves them

Back
Top Bottom