NT, you ever been tricked into doing drugs? it sucks

Basically I learned to never trust pirates or to smoke hookah with them. I hate this guy now and most pirates by association. Good thing my summer job literally employed crack heads and mentally ******ed people so they had no drug testing program.... grocery stores, gotta love 'em.

my dude pirates
you are a baser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so OP posted w/ both his names in this thread?
smh.gif

I feel like you told this story before OP but in a condensed version...still funny nonetheless
laugh.gif

Funny story. Who cares if he posted it twice. If I got tricked into smoking weed with a pirate I would find a way to tell that story at least once a day.

When the hell have you ever smoked with a pirate?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Funny story. Who cares if he posted it twice. If I got tricked into smoking weed with a pirate I would find a way to tell that story at least once a day.

hahahaha im sure if you smoke enough you might eventually encounter a situation where you can smoke with a pirate.  I am still waiting for the day myself.

while i havent smoked with a pirate before, I have dropped acid and met a talking dog before.  I know there isnt a whole lot of credibility when I start a story with "I dropped acid" but I am 100% sure that the dog would have talked even if I was sober.  By no means was he like Brian on Family Guy or anything like that.  The dog could only say a couple of things like "Hello" "How are You" "I Love You".  Needless to say I almost pooped my pants from excitement when the dog started to talk.  The handler mentioned something about the dog being on Leno or Letterman before.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

hahahaha im sure if you smoke enough you might eventually encounter a situation where you can smoke with a pirate.  I am still waiting for the day myself.

while i havent smoked with a pirate before, I have dropped acid and met a talking dog before.  I know there isnt a whole lot of credibility when I start a story with "I dropped acid" but I am 100% sure that the dog would have talked even if I was sober.  By no means was he like Brian on Family Guy or anything like that.  The dog could only say a couple of things like "Hello" "How are You" "I Love You".  Needless to say I almost pooped my pants from excitement when the dog started to talk.  The handler mentioned something about the dog being on Leno or Letterman before.

I've never done acid..but talking dog
laugh.gif
. Hilarious.

both the OP and Mojodmonky1 have pretty much steered me away from drugs (possibly forever) I been hanging wit Mary alot tgis year and I think it's about time for me and her to all it quits I must admit it's been a good year

first time doing coke was in my sophmore year of highschool this dude named gooch was like i got that stuff...so we went off campus for lunch and started doing lines Then this %$*@$ says "i didnt know yall liked heroin" i was so gone i didnt even get mad we went back to class on some other %%!*.

AllenIversonFan01wrote:
O ok, so you re-posted a storyyou posted damn near a year ago in seek of some more LULZ. Now I getit.

Sorry your NT detective case didn'twork out. Too many NTers these days trying to be McNulty fromThe Wire... yes, I posted the story last year, and I forgot about it.It popped into my head last night so I decided to retell it. Are you sosalty that you can't just appreciate the tale?The point of the post was also to see if others had similar stories, so basically you're just reaching.

Unlike some of you I don't hawk the General forumevery hour looking for double posts or reflect on every story I've ever told over my NT career. I also clearly said it was a year ago so... no duck tales. Sorry Carmen Sandiego.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

why would u smoke wit that dude?

and hookah is wack anyway...

if weed messes up ur rhythm u should live ur life sober...
I agree that hookah is wack, but I wanted to talk to this guy finally after hearing mad rumors about him lurking in the downtown area. Plus I was a pitcher of beer deep and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Also I've tried drumming on a few different drugs and drumming high sucks unless you're doing some real technical, jazz-type stuff. Drumming drunk is ideal.

both the OP and Mojodmonky1 have pretty much steered me away from drugs(possibly forever) I been hanging wit Mary alot tgis year and I thinkit's about time for me and her to all it quits I must admit it's been agood year

lol... don't give up on drugs if they are something that interests you. Plenty of drugs can have a semi-positive effect as far as thinking on a higher level or self-realization. They are pricey though, and of course there's the legal risk. I'm only smoking buds about once a week now and enjoy the occasional mushroom trip. My quick drug advice would be to smoke weed, try LSD or shrooms or maybe DMT once you feel ready. Don't mess with ecstasy, coke, or obviously meth or heroin. We all have to grow up sometime though, and I have a feeling that once I graduate from college I'll cut out the drugs... which I'm cool with. Enjoy it while you can.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

AllenIversonFan01wrote:
O ok, so you re-posted a storyyou posted damn near a year ago in seek of some more LULZ. Now I getit.
Sorry your NT detective case didn'twork out. Too many NTers these days trying to be McNulty fromThe Wire... yes, I posted the story last year, and I forgot about it.It popped into my head last night so I decided to retell it. Are you sosalty that you can't just appreciate the tale?The point of the post was also to see if others had similar stories, so basically you're just reaching.

Unlike some of you I don't hawk the General forumevery hour looking for double posts or reflect on every story I've ever told over my NT career. I also clearly said it was a year ago so... no duck tales. Sorry Carmen Sandiego.

roll.gif

You givin yourself way too much credit fam. It was a pretty odd story, not too hard to forget. And it took me 2 seconds to search "pirate weed" in the search bar.

*looks a pirate

I wouldnt even shake hands with someone that looks that whacked outta his mind

Back
Top Bottom