NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

Now I know alot of you are gonna come in here with useless replies acting like moderators.
It's just a simple question.
The White Cement 3's were announced by someone on here even before the Space Jam release.
And he said that they would have Nike Air on the back.
And now the Cements are confirmed so does that mean that the Nike Air is confirmed?
I know JB will probably put the Jumpman on the back with AIR underneath.
But every retro is different from its predecessor in some way so why not put Nike Air on the back?

Now I know alot of you are gonna come in here with useless replies acting like moderators.
It's just a simple question.
The White Cement 3's were announced by someone on here even before the Space Jam release.
And he said that they would have Nike Air on the back.
And now the Cements are confirmed so does that mean that the Nike Air is confirmed?
I know JB will probably put the Jumpman on the back with AIR underneath.
But every retro is different from its predecessor in some way so why not put Nike Air on the back?

Highly doubt it...

Only way that happens is if JB drops it as an ultra limited release with special packaging/etc and charges a grip for them...

Highly doubt it...

Only way that happens is if JB drops it as an ultra limited release with special packaging/etc and charges a grip for them...

Don't think so...I think JB has put the Nike Air to rest after its latest releases back in 2001.

Don't think so...I think JB has put the Nike Air to rest after its latest releases back in 2001.

we are never seeing NIKE AIR again. hell, they are even taking NIKE off of the backs of the retro II....

we are never seeing NIKE AIR again. hell, they are even taking NIKE off of the backs of the retro II....

i doubt it since JB is its own company now....i know its a branch of Nike but it is its own brand. Nike used to make jordans until 97 then soon after they started to make designs to put instead of nike

i doubt it since JB is its own company now....i know its a branch of Nike but it is its own brand. Nike used to make jordans until 97 then soon after they started to make designs to put instead of nike

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?

Back
Top Bottom