NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?
That's what I've been trying to figure out for a long time. What's with the Nike Air hype? To me, I don't care what's on the back of the shoe. the cement IIIs are a dope shoe with or without the Nike Air on the back. I don't get the big hoopla over this Nike Air nonsense.

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?
That's what I've been trying to figure out for a long time. What's with the Nike Air hype? To me, I don't care what's on the back of the shoe. the cement IIIs are a dope shoe with or without the Nike Air on the back. I don't get the big hoopla over this Nike Air nonsense.

It would be stupid to be Nike air on the back. Plus it wont change anything about the shoe

It would be stupid to be Nike air on the back. Plus it wont change anything about the shoe

Unless you're Kanye then expect no NIKE AIR
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

me too...i honestly thnk the jumpman looks better

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Some of us just want a retro that looks exactly like it did when it first released.

Some of y'all will understand in 10/15 years when the retro Spizikes or Fusions are different than the originals.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Some of us just want a retro that looks exactly like it did when it first released.

Some of y'all will understand in 10/15 years when the retro Spizikes or Fusions are different than the originals.

Stop with all this Nike Air %+%!
It's gone, forget about it!
Does Chevy put a Big GM sign on the Grill of there cars..?
No! They put a Chevy sign right?!
Yes, A car & shoe company aren't the same but from a buisness point of view it is!
JB Is it's own company now, it's a Branch of Nike yes & that's it!

Stop with all this Nike Air %+%!
It's gone, forget about it!
Does Chevy put a Big GM sign on the Grill of there cars..?
No! They put a Chevy sign right?!
Yes, A car & shoe company aren't the same but from a buisness point of view it is!
JB Is it's own company now, it's a Branch of Nike yes & that's it!

Back
Top Bottom