NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

Originally Posted by hellomarco

imo, it doesn't make a HUGE difference
ohwell.gif
I like the Jump-Man better anyways!

If everyone who considers themselves a "sneakerhead" or people who just buy Jordans
cause it has a Jumpman would not buy another pair of Jordans until say December,
and complains about the brand on every single website they can,
then JB will start to take notice because their sales are falling and will be forced to please the consumers to get sales back up.
Sadly this will never happen because everyone is too difficult.

If everyone who considers themselves a "sneakerhead" or people who just buy Jordans
cause it has a Jumpman would not buy another pair of Jordans until say December,
and complains about the brand on every single website they can,
then JB will start to take notice because their sales are falling and will be forced to please the consumers to get sales back up.
Sadly this will never happen because everyone is too difficult.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What a scary era and generation we're in now when u see comments about the jumpman being better and seeing what's the big deal about Nike Air.....

I guess I'm old and these cats are too young to remember the impact

Nike air had an impact on you? I honestly don't see why someones personal preference on which logo/text looks better is scary to you. I can guarantee you when Jordans with Nike air originally came out no one including yourself ever thought twice about it saying that. No one was ever like damnnnnnnnn look at the Nike air on the back of those in 1988-1991.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What a scary era and generation we're in now when u see comments about the jumpman being better and seeing what's the big deal about Nike Air.....

I guess I'm old and these cats are too young to remember the impact

Nike air had an impact on you? I honestly don't see why someones personal preference on which logo/text looks better is scary to you. I can guarantee you when Jordans with Nike air originally came out no one including yourself ever thought twice about it saying that. No one was ever like damnnnnnnnn look at the Nike air on the back of those in 1988-1991.

People like the Nike Air because of the nostalgia, not so much the look. It reminds them of when the shoes were actually made with good quality. IMO it's all about memories with it, no hypebeasts camping out, no resellers, etc. (basically what most of NT is now).

Does it look better? IMO yes, will it be back? I hope not. Why stamp something that was of good quality on these junk retros that people go so crazy about?

People like the Nike Air because of the nostalgia, not so much the look. It reminds them of when the shoes were actually made with good quality. IMO it's all about memories with it, no hypebeasts camping out, no resellers, etc. (basically what most of NT is now).

Does it look better? IMO yes, will it be back? I hope not. Why stamp something that was of good quality on these junk retros that people go so crazy about?

I agree it looks better, but I still believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions. At the end of the day it really isn't a big deal anymore and people saying it isn't should not reflect badly on a whole generation. It has been 10 years and people still cannot get over it.

I agree it looks better, but I still believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions. At the end of the day it really isn't a big deal anymore and people saying it isn't should not reflect badly on a whole generation. It has been 10 years and people still cannot get over it.

'nike air' will never come back on any of these shoes. i've accepted it. it sucks, but it's time to move on.

'nike air' will never come back on any of these shoes. i've accepted it. it sucks, but it's time to move on.

If the recent Infrared pack had the jumpman logo on the back, what makes you think that JB would put the Nike swoosh on the III's?

If the recent Infrared pack had the jumpman logo on the back, what makes you think that JB would put the Nike swoosh on the III's?

nike air or jumpman logo, it doesn't matter...what matters is the quality(mold, paint job)..

Back
Top Bottom