NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

Why does AJ II have Nike on the back? Why do all AJ I's have huge swoosh logo on the side and Nike on the bottom? Cmon lets face it some people who work for JB are idiots!

Jayson Mayden is a perfect example. Obviously he is to blame for designing of the hideous 2009's. But he says reason why no nike air on J's I-VI is that they don't wanna devalue

the ogs and its collectors. Cmon really? I'm an og myself and long time consumer/customer and its a smack to my face when they deliver us crappy retros, fusions, spizikes, team

Jordans etc To me those devalue the OG's because they bastardize the og style/elements! Now why can't Nike/JB be more like Adidias, Asics, New Balance, Puma etc because they

keep their OG to its essence and exact specs!

Nike air looks A LOT better than the jumpman.
and it does make a difference, for example cement IV with a jumpman would still look good just not as good as it would with a nike air.
not sure if its true but I heard that when they retro the cement IV they gonna have a nike air on the back so who knows anything is possible

Nike air looks A LOT better than the jumpman.
and it does make a difference, for example cement IV with a jumpman would still look good just not as good as it would with a nike air.
not sure if its true but I heard that when they retro the cement IV they gonna have a nike air on the back so who knows anything is possible

What's the point of bringing the Nike Air back if you're not bringing the quality back with it also?

What's the point of bringing the Nike Air back if you're not bringing the quality back with it also?

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.
laugh.gif

da crap they put out now is doing that exact thing.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.
laugh.gif

da crap they put out now is doing that exact thing.

It won't happen.. I've heard they'll be changing the lining of the tongue into black or white... but the "Nike Air" on the tab will just be forever on our wishlist...

It won't happen.. I've heard they'll be changing the lining of the tongue into black or white... but the "Nike Air" on the tab will just be forever on our wishlist...

Keeping it real.... I can care less.

NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN

If I like the shoe, I like it.

Keeping it real.... I can care less.

NIKE AIR or JUMPMAN

If I like the shoe, I like it.

Brand Jordan doesn't care about their consumers.. All they care about is their business and the profit their sales are bringing in.. They figured they could corner the market and appeal to a wider audience by using cheaper material and also push their own jumpman on products which once had Nike Air on them to gain a bigger profit... You see, if they cut Nike out, they gain more profit.... It's all about money to them... Forget loyalty... but that will all change - trust me.... You will see Nike Air again because once their profit drops dramatically, they'll be scurring to get back to the money they were getting from their bamboozelment... The consumer dictates what products survive on the shelf.. Right now people are still buying so they won't change anything but that will all change....I feel proud to wear my white cement Nike Air III's from '94 and even though it's yellowed, it's in a good condition.. It's all I have now to remember what III's were like and in my opinion are supposed to look like... I outgrew my 1988 pair and gave it to goodwill... I'm an older NT member but I still love Air Jordans like everyone else on here... The problem I see is when younger kids get cocky and say things like Nike Air doesn't matter... It definitely does along with quality in style that was originally designed to have it on in the first place... The shoe looks empty now with that small jumpman on the back... It just looks odd to me... To sum things up... I was in Champs the other day and a kid came up to me and asked me where I got this new Nike Air fusion from... I was wearing black cement IV's from '99 and the kid was around 19.. I was shocked but then again it's JB's fault isn't it for not keeping and staying loyal to their product which once was embodied greatness of the perfect basketball athlete to ever walk the earth!

Brand Jordan doesn't care about their consumers.. All they care about is their business and the profit their sales are bringing in.. They figured they could corner the market and appeal to a wider audience by using cheaper material and also push their own jumpman on products which once had Nike Air on them to gain a bigger profit... You see, if they cut Nike out, they gain more profit.... It's all about money to them... Forget loyalty... but that will all change - trust me.... You will see Nike Air again because once their profit drops dramatically, they'll be scurring to get back to the money they were getting from their bamboozelment... The consumer dictates what products survive on the shelf.. Right now people are still buying so they won't change anything but that will all change....I feel proud to wear my white cement Nike Air III's from '94 and even though it's yellowed, it's in a good condition.. It's all I have now to remember what III's were like and in my opinion are supposed to look like... I outgrew my 1988 pair and gave it to goodwill... I'm an older NT member but I still love Air Jordans like everyone else on here... The problem I see is when younger kids get cocky and say things like Nike Air doesn't matter... It definitely does along with quality in style that was originally designed to have it on in the first place... The shoe looks empty now with that small jumpman on the back... It just looks odd to me... To sum things up... I was in Champs the other day and a kid came up to me and asked me where I got this new Nike Air fusion from... I was wearing black cement IV's from '99 and the kid was around 19.. I was shocked but then again it's JB's fault isn't it for not keeping and staying loyal to their product which once was embodied greatness of the perfect basketball athlete to ever walk the earth!

Back
Top Bottom