NT, you think the White Cement III's will have Nike Air on the back?

"Nike Air" will probably come back eventually, they'll market it as a 'limited' 'premium shoe.......

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

............ and it will still be junk, quality wise[/b].

There shouldn't be a Nike versus Jumpman war here... I don't think this post was intended like that... Think of it ALL this way---> Brand Jordan thinks of us consumers as pawns in their profit game... What I mean is.. They have a lot to prove to their parent company Nike... They don't care how you feel about a Jumpman or Nike Air... For example: look at the white anniversary XI's which were supposed to be Columbia retros with an ice blue sole.. Only a select few got the version with a Jumpman on it and the toddlers got the ice blue tinted sole... it makes no sense to me but it's somehow related to their "business strategy"... they don't care that people waited 17 years to be able to wear a Fire Red and Military Blue IV----they could've made it a real special release in a special box commemorating years of MJ's legacy.. All those packs and they couldn't get it right.... Yet, they still came out with a marginal profit because people were desperate..... They don't care about you or me..... if they did they would really focus on their team line and fusions and occasionally give their true fans a great retro in a special box with quality in every which way the shoe was intended to be released in the way Tinker Hatfield proposed it...... I'm tired of being TEASED every time an original colorway of a retro gets released..... It's time to stop buying into their profit and show them that we can make our own decisions on what we want not them..... Their shoes can go on sale and end up on discount shelves until they understand that WE, Air Jordan FANS, made their company what it is and WE can have what we want if we say no......no more bad quality, not more close misses.....

There shouldn't be a Nike versus Jumpman war here... I don't think this post was intended like that... Think of it ALL this way---> Brand Jordan thinks of us consumers as pawns in their profit game... What I mean is.. They have a lot to prove to their parent company Nike... They don't care how you feel about a Jumpman or Nike Air... For example: look at the white anniversary XI's which were supposed to be Columbia retros with an ice blue sole.. Only a select few got the version with a Jumpman on it and the toddlers got the ice blue tinted sole... it makes no sense to me but it's somehow related to their "business strategy"... they don't care that people waited 17 years to be able to wear a Fire Red and Military Blue IV----they could've made it a real special release in a special box commemorating years of MJ's legacy.. All those packs and they couldn't get it right.... Yet, they still came out with a marginal profit because people were desperate..... They don't care about you or me..... if they did they would really focus on their team line and fusions and occasionally give their true fans a great retro in a special box with quality in every which way the shoe was intended to be released in the way Tinker Hatfield proposed it...... I'm tired of being TEASED every time an original colorway of a retro gets released..... It's time to stop buying into their profit and show them that we can make our own decisions on what we want not them..... Their shoes can go on sale and end up on discount shelves until they understand that WE, Air Jordan FANS, made their company what it is and WE can have what we want if we say no......no more bad quality, not more close misses.....

What a scary era and generation we're in now when u see comments about the jumpman being better and seeing what's the big deal about Nike Air.....

I guess I'm old and these cats are too young to remember the impact

What a scary era and generation we're in now when u see comments about the jumpman being better and seeing what's the big deal about Nike Air.....

I guess I'm old and these cats are too young to remember the impact

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.
laugh.gif

da crap they put out now is doing that exact thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly, you cant walk anywhere now these days wit out seeing jordans on sale or a table full of crappy fusions that dont sell
I dont see whats so funny about what i wrote. You two make no sensewith all the fusions mumbo jumbo. Fusions aint bringing the value of myDeadStock Grape V's down or my OG Concords. My point is simply whatJason Mayden stated...JB dont want to devalue the OG's by bringing backNIKE AIR. Not my words, words from someone that actually works for JB.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Definitely not happening dude Jason who works for JB cant remember his last name said in a interview. They stopped doing that cause they did not want to devalue the OG's out there.
laugh.gif

da crap they put out now is doing that exact thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly, you cant walk anywhere now these days wit out seeing jordans on sale or a table full of crappy fusions that dont sell
I dont see whats so funny about what i wrote. You two make no sensewith all the fusions mumbo jumbo. Fusions aint bringing the value of myDeadStock Grape V's down or my OG Concords. My point is simply whatJason Mayden stated...JB dont want to devalue the OG's by bringing backNIKE AIR. Not my words, words from someone that actually works for JB.
grin.gif

i dont think so, but i dont really care.

In the end, these shoes are just replicas of their originals. So I say try not to worry about things like that

i dont think so, but i dont really care.

In the end, these shoes are just replicas of their originals. So I say try not to worry about things like that

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?
That's what I've been trying to figure out for a long time. What's with the Nike Air hype? To me, I don't care what's on the back of the shoe. the cement IIIs are a dope shoe with or without the Nike Air on the back. I don't get the big hoopla over this Nike Air nonsense.
me too...i honestly thnk the jumpman looks better
Some of us just want a retro that looks exactly like it did when it first released.

Some of y'all will understand in 10/15 years when the retro Spizikes or Fusions are different than the originals.
Lol retro fusions....OH GOD!

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Highly doubt it, knowing how much JB cares about the desires of it's consumers. But could someone please explain to me what the infatuation is with this? I mean, most jeans cover it anyway. Isn't it just a sad reminder of the better times in Jordan Brand's past?
That's what I've been trying to figure out for a long time. What's with the Nike Air hype? To me, I don't care what's on the back of the shoe. the cement IIIs are a dope shoe with or without the Nike Air on the back. I don't get the big hoopla over this Nike Air nonsense.
me too...i honestly thnk the jumpman looks better
Some of us just want a retro that looks exactly like it did when it first released.

Some of y'all will understand in 10/15 years when the retro Spizikes or Fusions are different than the originals.
Lol retro fusions....OH GOD!

Originally Posted by OGFreshReady

Everyone is too addicted to coppin J's to do that....You should know by now.

Originally Posted by OGFreshReady

Everyone is too addicted to coppin J's to do that....You should know by now.

Back
Top Bottom