NT, your Girl slept with Other Females Before Meeting You. How do you feel?

Another sexual history thread. The trend of topics discussing a female's sex life before we encounter her had me wondering, when learning about the body count, and determining what's "acceptable" for wifey, or a girl we'd date comes up, do you disregard any physical encounters a chick may have had with another female? Does that not count to you? I don't see this get mentioned too often in sexual history discussions, so this prompted me to try and start this discussion.

Can't remember which thread it was, or which poster said it, but one NTer said that if he learns that a girl did sexual things with another girl previously, then she's automatically out of the running for a relationship. Said something to the effect of her being lost, or something like that. What's your take? I know the differences between female-male & female-female are clear, but do you still throw lesbian encounters into the "body count"? Would you be less bothered if your girl told you that she ate out 10 girls as opposed to sucking off 10 dudes?

And lastly, have any of your girlfriends, messed around on you with another female? I used to have this immature thought that getting cheated on by my girl, with another girl, was a cool scenario. That was in my premature, "lesbians are cool heh heh" stage. Spoke to a dude who got left by a girl for another girl, and he said that **** stung deeply. Hurt just as much, if not more, than a prototypical cheating scenario.

Just curious, y'all. And to answer my own questions, I haven't been cheated on with another girl, at least not to my knowledge. And for some reason, I shrug off physical encounters that a female had with other females. Not sure why, because the impact of emotional ties is there, and the mental aspect arises too, as far as her being mature or exploratory is concerned, but if I get to that "what have you done in the past" stage with a chick I'm feeling, if she mentions episodes with other girls, it doesn't move me.

Post if you want.

Cliffs:
-When investigating sexual history and figuring out a body count, do a female's sexual encounters with another female matter to you?
-Has your ex cheated on you with another girl?

Last edited:
I know this is a generalization but I definitely view bi chicks as more wild and probably wouldn't view one as wifey material. I actually have this chick trying to get at me now who has never been in a relationship with a guy.

As far as body count I never thought about lesbian sex with dildos as counting but also I don't care to ask anyway.

I also wouldn't want to have a threesome with wifey, feel like it would cause too many problems

What type? Do they look like Beanie Sigel and hit your girl with a strap-on, or do they look like Meagan Good?

This is a hypothetical question and a question for those who have been involved in the scenarios listed. I apologize for poor wording and the strange structuring of sentences. Got no pics to post, bruhski :\

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me. Some girls like both boys and girls. However, cheating is still cheating. 

I've dated 2 girls who were dating females before I hooked up with them. It was fun and they were a lot more open and adventurous but I never got too serious with them.

For me, it does matter. The lesbian thing is not a plus in my book. Not to generalize but from what ive seen bisexual women are usually crazy.

I found out after the fact that a girl I dated briefly was previously in a girl/girl relationship. For some reason I wasn't shocked 
laugh.gif

There's a NTer who dated a chick that was messing with another chick.
I'll let him chime in if he chooses cause I've never dealt with it.
But I too view lesbian chicks as wild girls.
Not wifey material for me.

I dated this chick years ago. I took it real serious at first, then she started talking about girls and having some attraction to one of her co workers. At that point I knew I wasn't going to wife her up or pour too much effort in the relationship. So I decided to milk it and get some nice experiences off it. Last I heard she had jumped from girl to girl then to guy so I can see how people can say that those types of chicks aren't stable enough to keep.

bruhhhh the girl im talkin to is straight probably lowkey bi

she tells me her friend likes her and if she was bi she would :rofl:

her and her friend thou :evil:

and hell naw i dont give a **** :lol:

It really depends on the person. I'm bi but that doesn't mean I'm a *****, I love my fiancé and I wouldn't cheat on her for any other guy or girl.

Sex is always interesting though. I dated a girl once who has never been with another guy and well... That was boring... At first. Then that little **** really liked it and now she's a *****. I'm not kidding. I exposed her to another side of the world and she couldn't get enough of it. I hate those girls. I like me some classy ***.

Dated a girl who told me a story about how a girl ate her out then she returned the favor and the girl loved it :lol:

Didn't bother me one bit

It's still a person on her body count.

I'd milk it and say it bothers me so I get an apology threesome.

Not asking any chick about her body count and I don't want her asking about mines

And I will never wife a bisexual girl....those females all got high body counts off gate and are freaks

I think girls who have sexual relationships with other girls are kinda unstable.

At least with a girl who had alot guy partners, you can just say she was lost and guys "tricked"her

Meh... Depends on the situation/girl. Almost all chicks I know would let a girl eat them out given the right situation. Now if they lean lesbian, wouldn't wife.

Met this cougar a few years ago on POF. I was looking at the local lesbians and gave it a shot. Ended up hanging out for a couple months. She was primarily with chicks but loved her some c**k. Never did get that threesome though...smh.

20k3s4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom