NTATL Nike talk ATL

finsih line running out of tixs at like 11 and or riding around to enter at SS and MMA waste of time city gear looks like they backdoor frfr. i have yet to meet a person who wins from them. (yeezys)

FTL apps make life so much easier

Now if Adidas get they ish together and realize that confirmed is dumb procedure and just use lottery app like everyone else does we be fine.

crazy how broken FTL paper raffles were and now they have the best procedure.

i assume with resellers having less options to get their pairs from via backdoor... .any place doing a paper raffle is more likely to get compromised cause they will get better offers to backdoor honestly.

yea you can have extra FTL apps still puts you at the mercy of a random draw if your a business person you need guaranteed pairs. hence find paper raffle offer them money for stock probably more money cause more resellers (big resellers ) are offering and boom waste of time raffles.

I remember getting zebra call at like 7:30 pm. Beluga 2.0 at 10:30 am.

I’m just making sure stay ready at all times

Well this definitely confirmed that $$ is a factor on these apps. 2 in a row I get waitlisted at FTL sine my money spent rest to 0. I’ve won every other raffle since this started.

Hit on 3/5 of my plat accounts. On my account with the most money spent, I got waitlisted for a size 12. I struck out last week on the same account for the freakin Gym Red 11s lol

Well this definitely confirmed that $$ is a factor on these apps. 2 in a row I get waitlisted at FTL sine my money spent rest to 0. I’ve won every other raffle since this started.

Man I cleared my zero accounts for FTL and FTA by buying the Jordan 11’s for family.

Now all my accounts have money on them

And I did very well today. Since everything has money spent

I’m 90% certain that a Zero account is to deter people from having like 20 of them. Since they reset and they probably wouldn’t notice

Don’t buy anything expensive like 20 on watch should reset It just gotta have something spent.

Did that for the 11’s spent like 20 bucks on each. And boom
Back to business

my girl hit on her champs acct with 0, I also hit on the same ones as last time that were reset right before the belugas.

cant hit on ftl for s*** lol

I never count woman’s pairs. Women hit with 7 min head starts. For some reason small sizes be hitting on confirmed and raffles. Lol. Getting your girl a pair is quite easy. Compared to a 13.

She wants the blue tints too. Tho she said rather have some new Balenciaga’s

It’s her world B have It

Hit 2/3. Got sent to champs kennesaw.
These are christmas gifts for my younger cousin and bro, so I gotta make that drive.

Missed my chance. I’m hurt. Was running around, driving. Didn’t check my phone.

Attachments

• 1B832AB8-9CA9-4F69-9457-FFFE5683EC28.png
    1B832AB8-9CA9-4F69-9457-FFFE5683EC28.png
    487.7 KB · Views: 18
I went 5/6 on the apps (2 phones). I made sure that I spent more money on the accounts that reset. I think that did the trick. Was only waitlisted at FootAction.

All three of my accounts usually hit. Only had 1 hit and get waitlisted and that was my fta account. that reset must be true.

Like I said on rest accounts buy like a pack of socks. You don’t have to go all in. Just get it off zero

Back
Top Bottom