NTATL Nike talk ATL

Yea. I’m just hearing rumors that Atlanta or Georgia Itself will have plenty of pairs considering it’s an Atlanta special release.

Cool. I looked on the footlocker launch locator and these are dropping at every footlocker in the perimeter. Even the trash ones lol.

Cool. I looked on the footlocker launch locator and these are dropping at every footlocker in the perimeter. Even the trash ones lol.

Yea they’ll literally be at any footlocker that sells GR jordans and such lol. Atlanta folks will eat but people out of state will want these

Man I'm so happy the lil Footlocker in Athens getting these. Definitely showin up a lil late for these.

Yea a footlocker about 15-20 min from me is getting these. Plenty of stores are getting these actuallly but I’m curious how many pairs smaller footlockers are getting as opposed to house of hoops

yea that's what i'm worried about like do i wanna pull up around 8 am or should i be there like 7 am

The worst is striking out then trying to run to another FTL by that time people already took extras

yea that's what i'm worried about like do i wanna pull up around 8 am or should i be there like 7 am

The worst is striking out then trying to run to another FTL by that time people already took extras

Either time works for Nike Lenox. A lot of other foot stores are getting these so it’ll take away from everyone flooding to Nike Lenox. Plus Nike Lenox has tons of pairs people even show up around 9-10ish and get a pair on Nike releases

I got a routine drs appt at 11. I will try on the app first. Please keep the thread updated on pairs. If I strike out on the app, I will be looking for a pair.

3FD12400-8EBA-4D98-A759-818C5DE9CBFB.png

Back
Top Bottom