NTATL Nike talk ATL

Wish doing a raffle for their 1s now

Wish probably going to do raffles for everything now.

With all the fun violence going around.

This has happen to many times at wish. They be better to stick with this method. The line ups don’t increase sales anyways half the people there just there to cop shoes and leave.

You should see how salty city gear be that people cop shoes and no clothes.

I’m like well you rig ur raffles make them buy the clothes. Or say buy x amount get a pair. But don’t expect people to be loyal to a flawed system.

Wish might still do FCFS for a lot of releases. When the Lebrons came out and someone died, they were still doing FCFS releases. They do it for the culture and people actually do shop at Wish. Plus the actual gun shot at the bred toe release isn’t what people think. I was there first hand literally 15-20 feet from the person who was shot. No one was arguing and no one was acting ignorant. It was a quiet release. People keep spreading rumors that people were fighting over the shoes and it escalated and that’s literally 100% false

plenty of stores in the country whether they are boutiques or like city gears and dtlrs have had violence at releases and still do FCFS for releases

Who knows if they will keep doing raffles but wish does FCFS releases for the reputation of the store

Last edited:
Wish might still do FCFS for a lot of releases. When the Lebrons came out and someone died, they were still doing FCFS releases. They do it for the culture and people actually do shop at Wish. Plus the actual gun shot at the bred toe release isn’t what people think. I was there first hand literally 15-20 feet from the person who was shot. No one was arguing and no one was acting ignorant. It was a quiet release. People keep spreading rumors that people were fighting over the shoes and it escalated and that’s literally 100% false

Who knows if they will keep doing raffles but wish does FCFS releases for the reputation of the store

That’s one thing it’s the gentrification and politics of that area. I mean it’s Moreland but the last thing them snoody gentrification folks want is young people standing outside all night.

Plus if that starts or had a history of shooting then they definitely are a blight in they eyes in that community.

Not saying I agree just saying having friends and family in that area. The fact that violence is all around the east side. If they can point a finger they will.

Also wish can be sued or attempt to be sued if someone is injured. Not saying it would work but would be annoying. Reasons why malls stop that mess too.

They provide no security and a sign that says no camping doesn’t help.

Social status I guess has a no camping thing cause it’s the highlands. Culture is one thing gentrification is another

Gentrification tends to absorb culture chew it up spits it out a husk if it’s self like sunflower seeds.

social status does fcfs for releases (for one size run lol) but you cant be there all night. they usually either take names on a list the night before or in the morning the police let people line up.

the no camping policy at wish basically means you cant set up tents and be posted by the door all night. thats why they put a chain on the rail. but they do allow "camping." if wish raffles everything from here on out they will lose sales and people will not mess with wish. one act of violence shouldn't ban fcfs releases especially when it was an accident. most releases are violence free.

stores in new york and la do fcfs even with all the violence they have had. the people that live near wish are in 0 danger when fcfs hype releases happen maybe once a month and people are standing outside of a store lol they arent invading neighborhoods or harming the community

yall can hope for more raffle releases from wish but that literally murders your chance of copping shoes now. keep in mind thousands of people are entering the online raffles and when the pairs are unclaimed, they either go to employees or they send them back to nike or adidas.

yall can hope for more raffle releases from wish but that literally murders your chance of copping shoes now. keep in mind thousands of people are entering the online raffles and when the pairs are unclaimed, they either go to employees or they send them back to nike or adidas.

Any FCFS release is an easy pass for me. Not my scene at all.

And my luck with Wish raffles has been pretty good so I know they are fair. I also have friends that periodically win with no connections there.

I think FCFS creates hype for Wish but don’t think it increases sales. They will sell all limited shoes regardless of a raffle or FCFS.

Yea me and my wife have done well with Wish raffles too. I’m cool with it as long as it’s a weekend release, because they are slow w/the pickup process.

I’m not even going to enter this raffle because of that, I’d have to make it back to Alpharetta to finish out the work day.

social status does fcfs for releases (for one size run lol) but you cant be there all night. they usually either take names on a list the night before or in the morning the police let people line up.

the no camping policy at wish basically means you cant set up tents and be posted by the door all night. thats why they put a chain on the rail. but they do allow "camping." if wish raffles everything from here on out they will lose sales and people will not mess with wish. one act of violence shouldn't ban fcfs releases especially when it was an accident. most releases are violence free.

stores in new york and la do fcfs even with all the violence they have had. the people that live near wish are in 0 danger when fcfs hype releases happen maybe once a month and people are standing outside of a store lol they arent invading neighborhoods or harming the community

Stores in NYC don’t have a lot of people with guns.

You may get slashed but the way NYC gun laws set it. Kinda not worth it.

Everyone strapped in Atlanta. Well the south.

That’s the key difference. Either way if APD and city board says something it will be raffles. Malls had to get on board due to destruction and strain on police resources and they can be sued.

I hope not for the latter but If wish does raffles for now on or for a long while I would get its outside pressure.

Maybe a one and done time will tell.

Any FCFS release is an easy pass for me. Not my scene at all.

And my luck with Wish raffles has been pretty good so I know they are fair. I also have friends that periodically win with no connections there.

I think FCFS creates hype for Wish but don’t think it increases sales. They will sell all limited shoes regardless of a raffle or FCFS.

The same people get the FCFS pairs. Actually they probably don’t shop there much anyways.

A raffle brings in possible new customers. May browse or cop something else cause they feel good.

I mean footlocker sales increased since they went to app. I mean mostly cause people wanted that 10 min lol. They were slick for that. Good business tho.

I had zero chance with FCFS cause I don’t camp like that so actually for most people with jobs kids family or better things to do it helps there chances.

Mostly the same people know how to properly camp for wish so in a way it shuts out new people unless they have hella pairs.

Same reseller crews (no hate I resell too) so most pairs are taken up.

So for the Foot apps, when your amount spent resets, you basically inconsistently hit on shoes? Or do you just have to spend some money and it will make your account consistently hit on shoes again

So for the Foot apps, when your amount spent resets, you basically inconsistently hit on shoes? Or do you just have to spend some money and it will make your account consistently hit on shoes again

I've found it to be inconsistent until you spend more money. I'm not sure how much is required but once I got back up to $300 I started hitting again.

Yea this past weekend was the first raffle I hit at FTL since mine reset in the fall. My money spent was back up to about $450.

Just spend like 30 bucks. I think it’s actvity personally. Like ur plat but ur activity is also reset. So it’s like having a dead 10 min. Spent 50 bucks and hit on yeezys all winter.

I DOnt think $30 will do it. I hadn’t $220 up until last weekend and was getting waitlisted on everything.

I DOnt think $30 will do it. I hadn’t $220 up until last weekend and was getting waitlisted on everything.
I guess passing up pairs don't really matter either. I got confirmed for the BC 3's and passed. Turned around the following and won Bred Toes on the app.

Back
Top Bottom