NTATL Nike talk ATL

EC402AB7-0088-4970-BB4C-A8909564069D.jpeg
Finally!

Do FTA accounts also reset your money spent? My other accounts reset but it looks like my FA account didn’t

After 1 year your account resets the money spent on it. So I have spent over $2k on my ftl Account and it will reset to $0.

I'm out of town this week so I was wondering the same thing. They are always stingy with the code at that Foot Locker.

Anybody got a code for the powerphase at Lenox? Lol

lmao i refuse to get the code from lenox. i thought if you get the code for another shoe it carries over like the jordan im back shoe. idk if that true if so i could go to the mall like right down the street for that code

^^^ yeah it carries over to all shoes that your entered in. Not sure if you’ll need a code for these shoes though. But who knows. Haha.

Amm was a horrible experience for atmos release. Shout out to Rio if your in here for calling your whole hood to come jump the line with you. I got to the door to be told, No more animal pack. These guys cut 20 deep, then when I cut into thier group I could here them saying “who is he” “how did he get up here”. SMH. Never camping there for a hyped release again. Only cutters got shoes not even the people that were there before me

Back
Top Bottom