NTers--Anyone having a crap Friday the 13th so far?

leaving work at 5 -> happy hour -> Deftones concert
pimp.gif

pretty good bad luck day.

i didn't even realize it was friday the 13th until this thread

but yeah, this whole day has been pretty F'd up....but still I maintain my composure.

because

1. getting mad and upset solves nothing
2. People out there have it way worse (for all I know somebody's relative that they were close to died last night or passed today).

ohwell.gif
thing's will eventually get better.

teamIbelieveingod
happy.gif

but yeah, this whole day has been pretty F'd up....but still I maintain my composure.

because

2. People out there have it way worse (for all I know somebody's relative that they were close to died last night or passed today).

ohwell.gif

teamIbelieveingod
happy.gif

Nah. Typical Friday. Three day weekend for me though
pimp.gif
Waiting on a phonecall for an interview
pimp.gif
Not payday
frown.gif
Hair appt tomorrow
pimp.gif
chea chea

Nah. Typical Friday. Three day weekend for me though
pimp.gif
Waiting on a phonecall for an interview
pimp.gif
Not payday
frown.gif
Hair appt tomorrow
pimp.gif
chea chea

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

because

ohwell.gif

teamIbelieveingod
happy.gif

You ain't wrong. This is what I'm trying to remember today. There's someone out there who has it much worse than me and I really am grateful for what I have. That's what I have to tell myself every time I get upset about trivial $%%!.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

because

ohwell.gif

teamIbelieveingod
happy.gif

You ain't wrong. This is what I'm trying to remember today. There's someone out there who has it much worse than me and I really am grateful for what I have. That's what I have to tell myself every time I get upset about trivial $%%!.

Son, I think its bad luck to be superstitious but my day can't get worse.
Got an asthma attack. My rescue inhalor (sp) ran out. Went to get my refill and the pharmacist hit me with its too soon. He said if im using the rescue inhalor that frequently I should be getting stronger meds and maybe even steroids. Went to my doctor. He's on vacation until the end of the month (must be nice). Called the insurance company to change doctors and now I'm in the new spots waiting room. If things continue like this I will be in the ER before the end of the night sucking on some albuteral. That ER copay will put a dent in my pocket tho.

Son, I think its bad luck to be superstitious but my day can't get worse.
Got an asthma attack. My rescue inhalor (sp) ran out. Went to get my refill and the pharmacist hit me with its too soon. He said if im using the rescue inhalor that frequently I should be getting stronger meds and maybe even steroids. Went to my doctor. He's on vacation until the end of the month (must be nice). Called the insurance company to change doctors and now I'm in the new spots waiting room. If things continue like this I will be in the ER before the end of the night sucking on some albuteral. That ER copay will put a dent in my pocket tho.

Back
Top Bottom