NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

chrisbrownbbcp6.jpg

I copped a few pairs of cargo shorts from AE when they had that 20% + free shipping.
They fit big, I copped size 28 and I'm a 30 waist.

I copped a few pairs of cargo shorts from AE when they had that 20% + free shipping.
They fit big, I copped size 28 and I'm a 30 waist.

could somebody break down the whole craze with these shorts? i've always only worn what I like and not whats hot in fashion world so I don't understand these fads ya'll hop on i.e the skinny jeans movement, the highlight color fad wearing pastel colored jeans and shirts etc.

could somebody break down the whole craze with these shorts? i've always only worn what I like and not whats hot in fashion world so I don't understand these fads ya'll hop on i.e the skinny jeans movement, the highlight color fad wearing pastel colored jeans and shirts etc.

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I like Old Navy's camo shorts...and usually on sale for 20bucks. I'm 5'9 and they come just below the knee

Gotta agree same height and everything. I got mine around that price or cheaper during one of those 30% off sales.

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I like Old Navy's camo shorts...and usually on sale for 20bucks. I'm 5'9 and they come just below the knee

Gotta agree same height and everything. I got mine around that price or cheaper during one of those 30% off sales.

just lifted up a pair of these bad boys from my local surplus store for a dub and some change. thread's pretty stiff..classic
smokin.gif

just lifted up a pair of these bad boys from my local surplus store for a dub and some change. thread's pretty stiff..classic
smokin.gif

im a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on 'em A&F shorts(good look to the nt'er w/ $15 off info) cuz im reading different things on the way it's fitted.

i wear a slight sag just past the knee.

and i noticed a promo code-tab on that A&F site
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 if anyone has the alphanumerics to bring that damage down, i'd be much obliged.

im a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on 'em A&F shorts(good look to the nt'er w/ $15 off info) cuz im reading different things on the way it's fitted.

i wear a slight sag just past the knee.

and i noticed a promo code-tab on that A&F site
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 if anyone has the alphanumerics to bring that damage down, i'd be much obliged.

Originally Posted by skylerof209

prolly not, I do wanna cop a pair bt im lookin low on funds, got stuff I need to buy & pay off.

e024_1.JPG
 abercombie camo short >>>>>>>  
the only pair I will wear. I rarely wear camo shorts, but when I do.. i only rock my Abercrombie joints. 
the rest of them are wack to me. 

Originally Posted by skylerof209

prolly not, I do wanna cop a pair bt im lookin low on funds, got stuff I need to buy & pay off.

e024_1.JPG
 abercombie camo short >>>>>>>  
the only pair I will wear. I rarely wear camo shorts, but when I do.. i only rock my Abercrombie joints. 
the rest of them are wack to me. 

Are those Abercrombie camo shorts still around? I've seen them on ebay but for like 40-50...

Are those Abercrombie camo shorts still around? I've seen them on ebay but for like 40-50...

Back
Top Bottom