NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

lol dawg

as long as me and 5 of my boys ARENT rocking the same shorts cool, i've seen one person wearing them before I bought them and he's my cousin that lives 3 hours away FOH.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

lol dawg

as long as me and 5 of my boys ARENT rocking the same shorts cool, i've seen one person wearing them before I bought them and he's my cousin that lives 3 hours away FOH.
laugh.gif
More people wear khaki cargos than camo ones. FAIL.

lol dawg

laugh.gif
More people wear khaki cargos than camo ones. FAIL.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Anyone ever get camo shorts tailored??..I wonder if possible...

got mine tailored. i'm not big on the whole loose fitting baggy shorts thing so i got mine tailored to fit exactly. it stops where my knee caps start. somewhere around there. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Anyone ever get camo shorts tailored??..I wonder if possible...

got mine tailored. i'm not big on the whole loose fitting baggy shorts thing so i got mine tailored to fit exactly. it stops where my knee caps start. somewhere around there. 

lol dawg

laugh.gif

Maybe I've misinterpreted this statement but mane you can gone on somewhere with that ^ . Camos come in different patterns for a reason you're no better than the people you're downin for wearin camo shorts in the first place bruh. Oh I wear khaki cutoffs because I'm different lmao you and about a million others brotha.

lol dawg

laugh.gif

Maybe I've misinterpreted this statement but mane you can gone on somewhere with that ^ . Camos come in different patterns for a reason you're no better than the people you're downin for wearin camo shorts in the first place bruh. Oh I wear khaki cutoffs because I'm different lmao you and about a million others brotha.

Originally Posted by taymane23

lol dawg

laugh.gif

You right, they do make them in different patterns but im not down for paying $65 for a pair of shorts.

Never said i was different either, just rather not look like everybody else. its ok man, rock your AE Camos, I aint mad at you homie
laugh.gif

lol dawg

laugh.gif

You right, they do make them in different patterns but im not down for paying $65 for a pair of shorts.

Never said i was different either, just rather not look like everybody else. its ok man, rock your AE Camos, I aint mad at you homie
laugh.gif

lol dawg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

where you payin 60+ for shorts lol I paid 30 at the most for all my camo shorts now my RL khakis are a different thing
laugh.gif
but the AEs I got are durable as hell they make for some good work cargos. It must be a lot of teenyboppers around your way that rock the same thing in large groups?

lol dawg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

where you payin 60+ for shorts lol I paid 30 at the most for all my camo shorts now my RL khakis are a different thing
laugh.gif
but the AEs I got are durable as hell they make for some good work cargos. It must be a lot of teenyboppers around your way that rock the same thing in large groups?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah man, i can admit they make good clothes, it's just that the kids KILL it. Picture seeing 7 dudes together and 5 of them have on camos, either Hollister or AE ones. It disgusts me when people act like they don't have their own sense of style man.
the ones that I usually like are on wishatl.com for the high and they never come on plndr, if they do, I miss it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah man, i can admit they make good clothes, it's just that the kids KILL it. Picture seeing 7 dudes together and 5 of them have on camos, either Hollister or AE ones. It disgusts me when people act like they don't have their own sense of style man.
the ones that I usually like are on wishatl.com for the high and they never come on plndr, if they do, I miss it.

Back
Top Bottom