NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Multicam-BDU-Shorts.gif

^^^^^^bout to cop off the strength of the last two posts.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

just lifted up a pair of these bad boys from my local surplus store for a dub and some change. thread's pretty stiff..classic
smokin.gif

I have these same exact 1's got em from the surplus store but that material shrinks, I've had mine for over a year. I like them cuz the camo colors are dark. I got some AE camo and khaki and the size is right they nice and long but they're faded and I hate that faded BS and every brand is doing them faded that $hlt ain't what's hot yo

yo this multicam is fire though, I'm gonna pick up a pair good lookin Dirty
thumb.php

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

just lifted up a pair of these bad boys from my local surplus store for a dub and some change. thread's pretty stiff..classic
smokin.gif

I have these same exact 1's got em from the surplus store but that material shrinks, I've had mine for over a year. I like them cuz the camo colors are dark. I got some AE camo and khaki and the size is right they nice and long but they're faded and I hate that faded BS and every brand is doing them faded that $hlt ain't what's hot yo

yo this multicam is fire though, I'm gonna pick up a pair good lookin Dirty
thumb.php

just copped a pair of digi camo shorts from the army surplus store for like 20 something dollars and yeah, the quality is on point.
will be back again. and again. lol.

just copped a pair of digi camo shorts from the army surplus store for like 20 something dollars and yeah, the quality is on point.
will be back again. and again. lol.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Old navy had camo shorts on sale this past weekend for $12.50.

Anyone know how their camo shorts fit? I was thinking about getting the "tall" version

Anyone know how their camo shorts fit? I was thinking about getting the "tall" version

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

They fit good. I got a 36 and they fit the way I'd like them to fit.

Digital camo and desert camo are next on my list.

Back
Top Bottom