NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

im bettin TI's is strivers row, Personally Ida prefered they left off the leather pocket flaps

edit...
     Also I don't really like when brands use that WWI style Cargo Pocket replacing the regular hip/waist pocket.  When you wear em they seem mad funny with your keys and phone banging around all   
     crazy in a big baggy pocket up top.  I gave away  a pair of Double RL pants with those pockets cause I just couldn't get used to how it felt or looked

I woul have definetly prefered those pants in a regualr style minus the leather cause the pattern and wash look real dope

Came in here to post that pic and ask the same question.
nerd.gif

im bettin TI's is strivers row, Personally Ida prefered they left off the leather pocket flaps

edit...
     Also I don't really like when brands use that WWI style Cargo Pocket replacing the regular hip/waist pocket.  When you wear em they seem mad funny with your keys and phone banging around all   
     crazy in a big baggy pocket up top.  I gave away  a pair of Double RL pants with those pockets cause I just couldn't get used to how it felt or looked

I woul have definetly prefered those pants in a regualr style minus the leather cause the pattern and wash look real dope

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

Originally Posted by taymane23

where you payin 60+ for shorts lol I paid 30 at the most for all my camo shorts now my RL khakis are a different thing
laugh.gif
but the AEs I got are durable as hell they make for some good work cargos. It must be a lot of teenyboppers around your way that rock the same thing in large groups?
yeah man, i can admit they make good clothes, it's just that the kids KILL it. Picture seeing 7 dudes together and 5 of them have on camos, either Hollister or AE ones. It disgusts me when people act like they don't have their own sense of style man.
the ones that I usually like are on wishatl.com for the high and they never come on plndr, if they do, I miss it.
shut up bro, acting as if rocking plain khakis makes you a boss.  last i checked those were the shorts everyone wore from 3-90.  sit down
Wait...plain 'ol shorts are "unique" now?!

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

Originally Posted by taymane23

where you payin 60+ for shorts lol I paid 30 at the most for all my camo shorts now my RL khakis are a different thing
laugh.gif
but the AEs I got are durable as hell they make for some good work cargos. It must be a lot of teenyboppers around your way that rock the same thing in large groups?
yeah man, i can admit they make good clothes, it's just that the kids KILL it. Picture seeing 7 dudes together and 5 of them have on camos, either Hollister or AE ones. It disgusts me when people act like they don't have their own sense of style man.
the ones that I usually like are on wishatl.com for the high and they never come on plndr, if they do, I miss it.
shut up bro, acting as if rocking plain khakis makes you a boss.  last i checked those were the shorts everyone wore from 3-90.  sit down
Wait...plain 'ol shorts are "unique" now?!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Rocking some right now, some random %%% brand from Target
pimp.gif

I copped about 6 or 7 pair of shorts from Target last year and they're pretty dope.  I will be rockin em this summer mos def  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Rocking some right now, some random %%% brand from Target
pimp.gif

I copped about 6 or 7 pair of shorts from Target last year and they're pretty dope.  I will be rockin em this summer mos def  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

For my fellow tall dudes lookin for that larger inseam...

http://www.molecule.asia/beach-bumpers-cargo-shorts/

45020_big.v1334107289.jpg

45020-C22_big.v1334107289.jpg
Yeah, I ordered 2 shorts from them last year. Great quality shorts, they are built to last and they look nice. Shipping is super slow though, It took like a month to arrive.  I would advise to size up when ordering. Asian sizing is always small. Planning on ordering some more for the summer since the ones last year were a little too small.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

For my fellow tall dudes lookin for that larger inseam...

http://www.molecule.asia/beach-bumpers-cargo-shorts/

45020_big.v1334107289.jpg

45020-C22_big.v1334107289.jpg
Yeah, I ordered 2 shorts from them last year. Great quality shorts, they are built to last and they look nice. Shipping is super slow though, It took like a month to arrive.  I would advise to size up when ordering. Asian sizing is always small. Planning on ordering some more for the summer since the ones last year were a little too small.

Back
Top Bottom