NTers in Connecticut

^^ Thanks

I saw a new consignment shop opened in the Milford Mall. Wasn't too special, but the prices seemed to be better than the one in Trumbull.

Fellas, I need some advice.

I recently took a job in New Haven and I'm completely clueless as to where I should look for an apartment.

My buddy lives in New Canaan and although it's a nice place, it has too much of a small town feel. I'm 25 and want to hit the bars on the weekends. So I'm looking for a town with at least a decent nightlight with people my age.

Stamford is roughly 40 miles away from New Haven and I really don't feel like making that commute 5 days a week. But so far I haven't found a town to compete with Stamford.

Thanks in advance.

^^^id say look around in stratford or fairfield. stamford nightlife is perfect since everything is so close but that commute from there to new haven is OD.

Thanks, fellas.

I was also considering Milford but heard it's more of a quiet/family oriented town. Is that correct?

Stash house boutique is opening A location at the Buckland hills mall in Manchester. This guy is very excited

Eblens is great, I get an occasional steal there! I noticed today that there was one of those Stash House Boutiques in the Waterbury mall. It was weak to say the least. The only head turner was the Ray XIII, and maybe the Carmine VI (cdp).

Yeah, WAY overpriced though. Last time I was there they had some South Beach 8s for $1,000!

Anyone in CT know a spot that won't be too hectic for the 12s coming out or just a good place I should hit up for some kicks?mainly looking for some lebrons or Kobe's perhaps I'm here for the summer and don't know much around here

Back
Top Bottom