NTers in Mass

malden
nerd.gif

The lady and I are moving to Worcester pretty soon. She is going to school and I will be working with plans to attend school in the future.

whats everyone up to today? this rain is making kick back, watch mafia and kung fu movies, and roll jays all day...

XIII'S are one of my favorite J's but I think the CW kills the shoe.the bin XIII could have been fire but its ugly IMO. I'm passing.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

XIII'S are one of my favorite J's but I think the CW kills the shoe.the bin XIII could have been fire but its ugly IMO. I'm passing.

yeah XIII are definitely coveted, but the bin colorway for the XIII has been a sample for the longest time and was just never put into production. If you look at pictures of Gentry Humphrey from years past he has had that colorway sitting in his office

Originally Posted by sano the kid

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

yeah XIII are definitely coveted, but the bin colorway for the XIII has been a sample for the longest time and was just never put into production. If you look at pictures of Gentry Humphrey from years past he has had that colorway sitting in his office

Yea I seen those before. I thought they were ugly then too. JB should have left them as samples IMO .

wassup mass nTers, randolph in the house. hey does anyone have miami vice air max 95s sz11-12 im feening for that shoe so bad

Yo what the hell?
laugh.gif
There are other Main-South NTers on here?
eek.gif

Graduated from South High! Class of 07. I live over near webster sqaure. I usually ball at rocketland in Auburn though.

Back
Top Bottom