NTers in Mass

I'm from North of Boston, did a year of school in Boston but now attend UMass Dartmouth on the south coast of MA.

MA is the $%!%

I'm from North of Boston, did a year of school in Boston but now attend UMass Dartmouth on the south coast of MA.

MA is the @*%+

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

MA is the @*%+

judging by your sn i would say you're from lowell/chelmsford/billerica area?

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Yo what the hell?
laugh.gif
There are other Main-South NTers on here?
eek.gif

Graduated from South High! Class of 07. I live over near webster sqaure. I usually ball at rocketland in Auburn though.
i graduated burncoat in 06. you play any sports?

anyone with info on the j cole concert happening in nicholas college please hit me up!!!!!

Money87 wrote:
Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Yo what the hell?
laugh.gif
There are other Main-South NTers on here?
eek.gif

Graduated from South High! Class of 07. I live over near webster sqaure. I usually ball at rocketland in Auburn though.
i graduated burncoat in 06. you play any sports?

I was supposed to ball but my grades were @#+!@% up most of the time. Only time I balled officially for school was for the Holy Name freshmen squad and the south varsity summer league squad in 05. So basically no I didn't play any sports
laugh.gif
What about you? I knew a few burncoat dudes.

I'm from woosta! Lincoln/ Main street area near WPI. My spot was always expressions at lincoln plaza, or eblens near the courthouse. I got a LOT of my %$*# online though. I live in socal now, USMC stole me away lol.

Originally Posted by Ihaveloveforthegame

I'm from woosta! Lincoln/ Main street area near WPI. My spot was always expressions at lincoln plaza, or eblens near the courthouse. I got a LOT of my %$*# online though. I live in socal now, USMC stole me away lol.

Welcome to NT.

currently at umass boston.

live in the Brookline(south brookline border) - Dedham

nerd.gif

roll.gif
how do i change my sig, it's been so long since i've logged on, this is from last year lol

Back
Top Bottom