NTers in Mass

Anyone been to the New Balance outlet recently? Really don't feel like taking an hour drive out there to find out they don't have anything worth buying.

Anyone been to the New Balance outlet recently? Really don't feel like taking an hour drive out there to find out they don't have anything worth buying.
Which one? The one in Boston/Brighton has been getting solid stuff lately. They just had their tent sale and buy one get one 50% so it is most likely cleared out. 

Went to natick mall.

New house of hoops opened. They had hares bordeaux and xi lies bred and the other kind.

Wemt around 1145. Impulsely bought the xis. No ragrets.

Last edited:
Which one? The one in Boston/Brighton has been getting solid stuff lately. They just had their tent sale and buy one get one 50% so it is most likely cleared out. 

Looks like I missed out- I remember back in the day they would have a lot of crazy English and Japanese exclusive releases for next to nothing. This is like 99-01, I would drive up and grab 4-5 pairs of 576/577 for under $300. May have to take a ride out there next weekend, in the market for some new 990s.

Any stores in Mass getting the Jordan 10 OVO? cause so far I see only 4 flight 23 are getting them

Anybody hit Lee outlets this weekend? Might swing by tomorrow AM if they have any % sales on shoes for the holiday. Their VM doesn't mention anything...

These look better than last year's release. Looking forward to possibly being able to purchase them

^^^Aight whos gonna hook me up with how things go down at NT. they release at 9 and I plan on getting there at 6ish. Is lining up that early a problem overthere?

Last edited:
^^^Aight whos gonna hook me up with how things go down at NT. they release at 9 and I plan on getting there at 6ish. Is lining up that early a problem overthere?

I'll probably head over at 6:30 but if the line is too long I will take the L since I need to get into work . Anyhow maybe I'll see some of you tomorrow

Ar
I'll probably head over at 6:30 but if the line is too long I will take the L since I need to get into work . Anyhow maybe I'll see some of you tomorrow

Are you guys there now because i was planing on heading around 6:00ish tomorrow how bad is it now if you there all ready

Ar
Are you guys there now because i was planing on heading around 6:00ish tomorrow how bad is it now if you there all ready
Yeah tomorrow, not tonight. I'm be there around 6ish too. I'll be in Pats gear, lol

Last edited:
Ended up getting lucky and got a 9.5 on the Pro Shop online release for the Lunar Forces. Only problem is I need an 8.5 or 9.

Anyone looking to size swap?

Back
Top Bottom