NTers in Mass

Just checking in
nerd.gif

Whats good. Framingham in here... i grab most my j's at expressions in bean or woo depending on who gets what. Deff. No cool grey 11s left at any store thats for sure buddy.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 
5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

I'm from North of Boston, did a year of school in Boston but now attend UMass Dartmouth on the south coast of MA.

MA is the @*%+

You know my dudes Frankie & Derrick n' John?

Looking for some BRED 13's if anyone local knows of a pair or willing to sell theres sz.11 Good lookin out

Anyone seen any Entourages around MA in sz. 11.5 or 12? There's got to be some place with some left. I've tried Footactions at Cambridge Side Galleria, Square One Mall, and South Shore Plaze on release day, and they were all out of my size. Got lied to by my local Expressions, went a few days ahead and asked about them, told me they'd get them and offered to hold my size. Then come the morning of the release, they told me they didn't get them, and by the time they found out they never got them, my size was sold out at the downtown store. Got burned by the Square One Mall Footaction also, when I called them that morning, they told me their shipment was late and was expecting them later that evening, they actually got their shipment a couple of hours later and promptly sold out so I missed them when I went in during the evening.

Thinkin bout hittin up the Basketball Hall of Fame this weekend..

Any good shoe stores around that area?

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

went to school in worcester, live in the middle of the woods in lunenburg
word, any good ice fishing out there?
naw not really. the ice is pretty smart to fishing tricks now. it's getting harder to catch. early season was good cause the ice was new and stupid

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

^^^welcome to NT. What school in Worc ?GO CELTICS!!

Thanks dude. Just finished my last classes at WPI. Looking forward to being done with school 
tongue.gif

Celtics need to get into this series. They're beginning to scare me a little bit...

WPI, good school. Congrats on being done. Yea the C's don't look that good. I think they can turn it around at home. Its not over yet, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom