NTer's in relationships - Girl's Night Out and Social Media... Opinions ?

Have a guys night?
^^ Winner.....winner.

If she gives you lip or hell about you hanging out with the fellas...............then you need to take a good look at the situation. If my wife wants to go hang out with her girls, I'm fine with it. If I want to hang out with the fellas, my wife would be fine with it. When it comes to relationships, you still need time to hang out with good friends and family. You aren't going to want to hang around your lady all the time, no matter how much you care/love her and/or how long you have been together. 

OP wants his girl under him all the time being mad annoying and clingy :x

She can't hang out with females once a week? :x

OP, your girl definitely told you what the issue was and it flew right over your head. If you trust your girl then it shouldn't matter what anyone else is doing. No matter what situation someone gets put in it is up to them to choose to succumb to peer pressure or not. If she was blowing you off for them, then you would have argument. But you are definitely tripping.

Do you hang with your boys? Are you always at home? Plan some things so that she will now have to blow her friends off for you. Keep things fresh and spontaneous.

Sounds like she gets a kick out of u stressing. F her. Does she have pics of you via soc media? If so, check the likes. If there's one always liking, say what's up to her and pipe.

Real talk if your girls going to the club with a bunch of single girls who are most likely going to the club for 1 reason and 1 reason only to get piped their gonna encourage her. If she's hanging out with a bunch of sluts those tendencys are gonna rub off on her. Those friends will encourage her and if her friends don't like you they will DEFFINTELY ENCOURAGE HER. I had a similar situation with my girl we've been together for 5 years she started hanging out with her thotty *** cousin texting her everyday her cousin teller her when she would get smashed and **** telling my girl her life stories. My girl was NEVER the party or club type we've been dating since I was a sophomore in HS and she never has wanted to go or ever went. Then out of nowhere she wanted to go with her cousin after chillin with her that ***** even tried to plan a birthday party at the club for my girl :lol:.so I made her cut her off and stop ******* with her so much and she did. If she cares but you tell her and she'll stop your relationship isn't gonna last if she's hanging with those girls you gonna get cheated on lol I can guarantee it

Dude said her friends want to "drag" her to yoga and dinner though.

God forbid shorty wants to get her fitness on so you don't make a thread about her getting fat

Many of you guys are drawing your own conclusions, as usual. He only said her friends are single and ready to mingle. What, having conversations with men in social settings? Damn you guys need to chill. He didn't say they were out there blowing dudes in bathroom stalls. Relax....

Last edited:
Many of you guys are drawing your own conclusions, as usual. He only said her friends are single and ready to mingle. What, having conversations with men in social settings? Damn you guys need to chill. He didn't say they were out there blowing dudes in bathroom stalls. Relax....
Just tells you the mentality they have of women. Simple minded and insecure, "nah bruh her friend puts whipped cream on her frappe she's a stank can't be trusted" :lol:

I can understand going to yoga or dinner theirs no harm in that. But if your in a relationship and your trying to take it serious what you gonna do at the club? Sit their and drink and listen to music? You can do that at home.

:lol: he said the girls she's hanging with are straight trash.

I feel you, but I'm 28 and can see both sides. If shorty is young then she's going to want to chill sometimes. Maybe she doesn't like staying home all the time. So what. I'm sure she would rather do something with her man but if he's just relaxing at the crib then she may want to chill with her girls.

Last edited:
I can understand going to yoga or dinner theirs no harm in that. But if your in a relationship and your trying to take it serious what you gonna do at the club? Sit their and drink and listen to music? You can do that at home.

So you think the only reason people party is to have sex? Or is that why you party?

Yeah and he called them trash because they go to parties. That's his judgement based on nothing, other than his hurt feelings.

Last edited:
So you think the only reason people party is to have sex? Or is that why you party?
You party with friends. Chill laugh relax have fun. If I go to a party I bring my girl along. Or if my girl is invited to a party she brings me along. And we have fun.

If its a group of trashy single girls why do you think their going to the club?

Bruh you sound like the female in the relationship, you need to soak in this space YA have, go hang out with your own friends, if a woman is to cheat, SHE WILL CHEAT...you being all clingy and controlling will have you looking like an insecure fool...go make your own plans, there will be a time in your life/relationship, where friends outside your relationship/marriage become an afterthought....so enjoy this now....you don't want a clingy woman b.

You party with friends. Chill laugh relax have fun. If I go to a party I bring my girl along. Or if my girl is invited to a party she brings me along. And we have fun.

If its a group of trashy single girls why do you think their going to the club?
They're going to the club to be trashy single girls but what does that have to do with your girl? I'm just saying if your girl is going to a bird trust me her going a club is the least of your worries

Next time her Thot friends invite her out, tell her to ask them if they wanna meet some of your friends and hook up the homeboys...OPEE do you have friends?

Bruh you sound like the female in the relationship, you need to soak in this space YA have, go hang out with your own friends, if a woman is to cheat, SHE WILL CHEAT...you being all clingy and controlling will have you looking like an insecure fool...go make your own plans, there will be a time in your life/relationship, where friends outside your relationship/marriage become an afterthought....so enjoy this now....you don't want a clingy woman b.
Agreed...but at the same time I like a reserved girl who isn't out there getting dressed up to run to the club with all her single friends on a regular basis. I have no issue with it here and there. That and women who are always in their phone just shut me down. Just my personal preference.

Thankfully, I'm in a relationship where that really isn't an issue and there isn't any clingliness.

I guess it all comes down to trust. As long as you feel secure, none of that is an issue. When I was dating I had no reason to trust any of these women because I barely knew them. Now I'm back with someone I spent 3+ years with so the trust is there. Completely different feel.

Just me thinking out loud.

Last edited:
I'll put it like this.... in the beginning, you'll want her all to yourself.

But after you got some 'time' in (word to Kevin Hart) you'll want her to hang out with her friends. :lol:

Dude gotta be young. Missing obvious signs that he needs to do more or else (hanging with her friends because you ain't doing ****, telling you bout the dudes within regular proximity hitting on her etc). Then you wanna give her rules and check her. Do it bro, women love when you threaten their freedom. Or calm your *** down, take her out to something fun, and lay pipe something serious afterwards. You're not doing your part, start. Save us the breakup thread.
sorry man, but thats a simp reply. I do get where you're going with this but its not so simple. Lets say he takes her on the greatest date ever and drops the pipe right, you think she'll stop hanging with her friends? She'll just be getting her cake and and eat it. She needs to make a conscious decision to not let these girls interfere with her relationship. He shouldnt have to try and 1up these girls cause itll make him feel obligated at all times and if he slips he'll feel she may begin to sway again. They both need to sit and talk it out, everything on the table and let her know how he feels about them interfering. If she doesnt respect it then OP needs to slowly wrap it up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom