NTer's in relationships - Girl's Night Out and Social Media... Opinions ?

You buggin fam.

He's not tho.

Going out once a week is OD if your in a committed relationship.

I never minded the occasional stepping out but most of the time it was US who went out.

Secondly, you are the company you keep.

Just saying, I wouldn't trust my chick with a group of single friends.

It's a fine line between cuffing and getting walked over.

Sounds like your getting walked over.

When she goes to the club with these girls is she coming back to your spot, or "staying at her spot/one of homegirls spots?"

Dude gotta be young. Missing obvious signs that he needs to do more or else (hanging with her friends because you ain't doing ****, telling you bout the dudes within regular proximity hitting on her etc). Then you wanna give her rules and check her. Do it bro, women love when you threaten their freedom. Or calm your *** down, take her out to something fun, and lay pipe something serious afterwards. You're not doing your part, start. Save us the breakup thread.
sorry man, but thats a simp reply. I do get where you're going with this but its not so simple. Lets say he takes her on the greatest date ever and drops the pipe right, you think she'll stop hanging with her friends? She'll just be getting her cake and and eat it. She needs to make a conscious decision to not let these girls interfere with her relationship. He shouldnt have to try and 1up these girls cause itll make him feel obligated at all times and if he slips he'll feel she may begin to sway again. They both need to sit and talk it out, everything on the table and let her know how he feels about them interfering. If she doesnt respect it then OP needs to slowly wrap it up

Simp reply for his girlfriend? i'm basically telling this man to relax and do his own thing, but he clearly never takes her out, so every now and then plan some stuff with her so they both have their own me time, and together time to where her chillin with her homegirls is an afterthought. I didn't say do **** to placate her, or bend over and play games. He even said it's not taking away from their time, but they aren't doing anything during that time. He's said what his issue is, deal with home before you put someone else on the spot.

If she gon cheat, she gon cheat, I won't lose sleep over it. Keep it moving (if she does), but always make sure you don't compromise your sanity in the process. When they are doing that they wanna see you buggin like you are now.

Last edited:
Ok, calling her friends trashy was od. They don't go out and have one night stands at the club or anything. I guess I just felt a little threatened and acting like a little b that she wants to chill with her friends sometimes.

Yes, I do have friends. But I'm just pretty much over partying/drinking etc. I just like to chill out and do more laid back things.

I guess it's fair for my gf to want to hang and chat and have some fun chilling with her friends to destress from work etc.

Like I said earlier, this threads responses definitely helped me realize another perspective. as a guy we always are taught and thought of as being strong, but a few insecurities got the best of me. This is a serious relationship and I don't really have anything to question her about since she always tells me everything. In the end I just need to put my trust in her to make the right decisions, cause If someone wants to cheat there is no stopping them anyways.

OP sounds more like her father than anything

This, losing that attraction by making it serious. Not saying don't check her, but there's a balance, time and place. Dudes wanna cry simp like we're not supposed do a damn thing nice for the women we choose to be in relationships with.

It sounds like OP is trying to wife someone that isn't ready to be tied down.

Once OP gets out of his feels he will see the truth and move on.

Yes, your right guys. Trying to subconsciously control her is not a good look. I've gained a new outlook thanks to you guys.

It sounds like OP is trying to wife someone that isn't ready to be tied down.

Once OP gets out of his feels he will see the truth and move on.
Or she's treating him like a regular boyfriend and isn't going to play housewife until it's real

Bruh you sound like the female in the relationship, you need to soak in this space YA have, go hang out with your own friends, if a woman is to cheat, SHE WILL CHEAT...you being all clingy and controlling will have you looking like an insecure fool...go make your own plans, there will be a time in your life/relationship, where friends outside your relationship/marriage become an afterthought....so enjoy this now....you don't want a clingy woman b.

This!

Wish I had this problem, my GF lives out in the suburbs w her parents and I work in the city & live right outside, so I end up going out a lot without her and I'm starting to get complaints that we don't spend enough time together.

OP you sound like a homebody and your girl is interested in Going out a lot, you guys should be compatible Regarding lifestyles, so it's going to me tough to work out IMO.

also I find depence on social media as severely unattractive, and even more a sign of weakness or deep insecurity, because if your GF thrives off of attention and validation from strangers (or folks that don't matter), or has a constant need to know what others are up to, she is generally unhappy and/or isnt comfortable with herself, major things to avoid IMO

OP i wrote out a long response. You really just need to open up to her and talk about it. If you can't do that with her then your relationship isn't going anywhere anyways. It may end like this...

View media item 1383274

When she goes to the club with these girls is she coming back to your spot, or "staying at her spot/one of homegirls spots?"

mase-gif.gif

Deal breaker right here

I'm in a similar deal myself.

I made it clear to this girl i'm talking to that I'm not looking for a party girl, if you got old flames you talking to then i'm out, and she should try to make me feel secure and I will do the same for her.

You gotta draw your line in the sand as early as possible imho. There are just some things you are looking for in a girl and if she is giving you too many red flags then it's best to say your looking for something deeper and just bounce.

In your situation, def. tricky. You should def. voice your concerns. Don't keep that stuff bottled up. Tell her that as her man you trust her but don't trust the situations she's putting herself in and that your really not feeling it. For the social media thing tell her how you feel that it's bothering you and you don't like a girl you want to spend your time with to be wrapped up in all of that.

Sometimes you gotta compromise too.

Before any of this, you have to realize people are people and they're gonna want to do what they want to do. BUT, if it's causing you a constant problem then you might have to let her go and move on to greener pastures.

Never underestimate the quality of peace of mind.

GL.
yep.  ol' girl i was with i treated the same way.  she was kinda into some smoke and some snow and i cut that **** from jump.  i went to a party with her at her spot in pa.  her friends come up to her like 'wanna do some of this' and i **** you not, she looked at me with those eyes like, 'can i?'.  it was just some smoke so i just gave her a little nod and she came back a little while later and squeezed my hand in gratitude.  

she had her little things, i had mine - we always spoke up about it because no turning back if you let **** slide just one time.  if you're uncomfortable op, you need to sit her down and let her know now; otherwise your relationship will be doomed.

mase-gif.gif

Deal breaker right here
roll.gif

I found piss on the toilet seat one time, and shorty tried to tell me it was from her nephew who spent the night before...

eek.gif

***** please.

I had to dead that ASAP.

My point is I don't trust them at all.

Last edited:
OP sounds like the female in the relationship ...your chick proby telling her homegirls when they go out how you be nagging her to death n clocking her :lol: :smh:

frshstunna, i wouldn't doubt it man lol.

trying to always improve myself.  i def was acting too much like a little b

frshstunna, i wouldn't doubt it man lol.

trying to always improve myself.  i def was acting too much like a little b
It's cool mane, just gotta learn from this ...ease up on shorty a lil n don't worry bout it as much ...if it's still buggin you just let her know what's up ...also take some time out for yourself while she out doing stuff, helps you not worry as much if u out doing things you like to do too...n always remember ppl gon do what they wanna do regardless

Back
Top Bottom