NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I haven't gone to an amc with that yet but I hope more use them because it just seems so much more enjoyable just lying there cuddlin with the bae

I wonder what they are? Probably one of those field generals...

Just got an offer for $550 for my mints and coves, idk if I should take it - kinda suprised price has dropped so much.

Damn Joey u missed the wave on those :lol: i think I was able to get $360 each at the time. One of those cases where you gotta sell quick before the hype dies down.

Feels like I haven't been in here in a min, how's everybody doin?

Anyone going to SoleGlow's sneaker event next Sunday? :nerd: .. I should be there, hungover & jetlagged from Vegas :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn Joey u missed the wave on those :lol: i think I was able to get $360 each at the time. One of those cases where you gotta sell quick before the hype dies down.

Anyone going to SoleGlow's sneaker event next Sunday? :nerd: .. I should be there, hungover & jetlagged from Vegas :pimp: :pimp:

I know - I had an offer, $700 for both way back when and I didn't take it. Regret it now! I wanted to keep and wear them, but I never do. Value > personal value, at this point.

**** it.

Last edited:
:lol: shouldve taken the $700 and ran. All Ronnie releases now do not command same resell value they once did.

Also stumbled upon a sz11 bred 1 today :smokin

I'm going!!!

Didn't purchase ticket te though. Just gonna yell out soleglow name ciolently

Appreciate it fellas, just hmu if u are coming to the show, I'll hook it up

Hope we all get a chance to chop it up next wknd

Just got an offer for $550 for my mints and coves, idk if I should take it - kinda suprised price has dropped so much.
Sit on them Joey, I got $350 for mints, $380 on coves (eBay 
mad.gif
), prices will go up as the market dries up.

Back
Top Bottom