NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Washington heights, like I said right by gw bridge :lol:. I googled the joint, I know how to get there now. Gotta decide whether it's worth it or not to pay the bus, bring a few kicks and price of admission. I hardly move anything at these events :lol:

Washington heights, like I said right by gw bridge
laugh.gif
. I googled the joint, I know how to get there now. Gotta decide whether it's worth it or not to pay the bus, bring a few kicks and price of admission. I hardly move anything at these events
laugh.gif
at least come to kick bro. also it might be cheaper for u to take da path

at least come to kick bro. also it might be cheaper for u to take da path
I'll try. Is it Saturday or Sunday? Because saturday is a big release (red vi). Also what is this path train ya'll speaking of? Heard about it but where it stop?

Just Googled it. Sunday it is then. Event from 1-6. Damn they put anyone selling a fake shoe gets kicked out on sight :lol:. Lets see how that one is enforced.

Just Googled it. Sunday it is then. Event from 1-6. Damn they put anyone selling a fake shoe gets kicked out on sight
laugh.gif
. Lets see how that one is enforced.
i'll be there as unofficial fraud police.

i will confiscate anything i deem as fake. i dont care how legit or if it was purchased from ftl

i am da law

i'll be there as unofficial fraud police.

i will confiscate anything i deem as fake. i dont care how legit or if it was purchased from ftl

i am da law
:lol:, I gotta hide my shoes from you then. Specifically stuff I got in your size

I'll tell u what alp, ur admission. Is on me, with all the stuff u get, I know it will come back to me in the end lol

Reactions: alp
Lol it's a sneaker show, don't see what would be so thrilling bout sneaking in and saving urself 20 bucks, especially when I said u can already be my guest.

Time to vent a lil about out Newark airport. I always run into issues with ppl who work here. My flight was scheduled to leave at 9:20a. Flying to Dallas and then to Albuquerque. Get here at 8:25 and the check in line is kinda long. Mind you I like to pay attention when Im goin somewhere. Not once did they call for ppl to come up to the counter for the Dallas flight. I get up there and the lady says "sir we called for the Dallas flight already you need to be checked in 45min before your flight we have to put you on the 12:00 as STANDBY." I say mam I was in line the entire time listening and not once did you call for Dallas. And she then goes to her co worker both of them Haitian. Saying "he said we didn't call for Dallas ppl" and then spoke in creole. I said well maybe if you 2 weren't busy touching eachother and playing around and get your job done I would be on my flight.

12:00 comes by and everyone boards. Guess what NO ROOM. So I'm rolled over again to the 2:30 flight IF there is room
Funny thing is I arrived at a later time in June and I had no problems. I get here earlier and these ppl don't let me in.. I hate airports
End vent... Hope the NT NJ NY fam is doing well

Time to vent a lil about out Newark airport. I always run into issues with ppl who work here. My flight was scheduled to leave at 9:20a. Flying to Dallas and then to Albuquerque. Get here at 8:25 and the check in line is kinda long. Mind you I like to pay attention when Im goin somewhere. Not once did they call for ppl to come up to the counter for the Dallas flight. I get up there and the lady says "sir we called for the Dallas flight already you need to be checked in 45min before your flight we have to put you on the 12:00 as STANDBY." I say mam I was in line the entire time listening and not once did you call for Dallas. And she then goes to her co worker both of them Haitian. Saying "he said we didn't call for Dallas ppl" and then spoke in creole. I said well maybe if you 2 weren't busy touching eachother and playing around and get your job done I would be on my flight.

12:00 comes by and everyone boards. Guess what NO ROOM. So I'm rolled over again to the 2:30 flight IF there is room
Funny thing is I arrived at a later time in June and I had no problems. I get here earlier and these ppl don't let me in.. I hate airports
End vent... Hope the NT NJ NY fam is doing well
nwrk intl is buns fam

Anybody know what the deal is with those red spizike 6s at Willowbrook? Nothing on FTL launch locator so I'm assuming Wednesday tickets but got the busy signal so I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom