NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Sucks living in South Jersey for any non gr releases. I have to drive north for limited releases or try online.

are there any good places in NJ that do good restoration jobs? I need someone to repaint the midsole on my 02 dark charcoals VIIs 

NEW VIDEO BY MY BRO "A.P.da Don" - "0 To The Coolest"

We decided to turn the block party into a promo video :pimp:

Hope ya enjoy, let me know what ya think. #SubstanceOverSurface

Last edited:
Anyone play handball here? Played at a tournament in Piscataway a week ago and was very surprised at the turnout. 

Yo guys theres a restock this thursday in all jimmy jazz locations in nyc and in newport mall in jersey city.. No list out yet of what's restocking, but I'm guessing it'll just be all of this years major GR's

Its a three sneaker restock and the carmines being at the bigger jjs.

So they're funny about it because they don't give you that phone call with your pairs? :lol:

So was it really a late shipment or did they just lie on Twitter?

Not at all.

They say "oh we don't know what's going on?" And meanwhile they'll have all the shoes in the back.

Yeah man that JJ is one of the shadiest stores period, I stopped going there years ago. If I had to guess, I'd say that they sell their pairs early through ebay or something

Yea jj lies online all the time, nothing new. My guess is they got it and kept for themselves. If you see white infrared 6s on the shelf then you know that happened for sure

laugh.gif
 @retrohead182  man people these days

Back
Top Bottom