NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

^

-sup

i went to sneakercon on saturday..really wasn't looking for any sneakers in particular..only reason i went was to see penny and get my foams signed..it was a good day!

nice!

For once it was actually a pretty good event. Made some nice sales etc. Got solecon coming up in a few weeks, who's going to that?

did gsp fta sell out of the melo 1s? whenever i call em they give me 1 word answers 

1 word answers cause they weren't supposed to drop. Some sold them out, Some oop'd their friends to get them outta there, some held them back after a bunch got out. Now Nike is saying sometime in 2015

How's the NJ fam? Gonna be a long day for me tomorrow. Hittin Oxford, quaker, cherry hill, freehold and Menlo. Gonna make the most outta my SI's mpg
laugh.gif

My first time at Menlo since I was like 4. HOH is doing raffles all day Mon Tues. Any tips for Menlo mall?

How's the NJ fam? Gonna be a long day for me tomorrow. Hittin Oxford, quaker, cherry hill, freehold and Menlo. Gonna make the most outta my SI's mpg
laugh.gif

My first time at Menlo since I was like 4. HOH is doing raffles all day Mon Tues. Any tips for Menlo mall?
dang thats a ****** mission lol good luck to you man

dang thats a ****** mission lol good luck to you man
Thanks man. Wouldn't make the crazy mission but online is the last option because my laptop has been running really slow
mean.gif
. So need to put as many raffles as I can w/o going too all out like hitting willowbrook which is over an hour drive for me. I heard they were doing tickets today anyway..

Thanks man. Wouldn't make the crazy mission but online is the last option because my laptop has been running really slow :smh: . So need to put as many raffles as I can w/o going too all out like hitting willowbrook which is over an hour drive for me. I heard they were doing tickets today anyway..

Thats the way to go, enter all raffles, then do online as well. If you get picked in a raffle, online is just a bonus at that point.

Good luck bro

laugh.gif

Let me know if Cherry Hill getting Fragment 1s fam, dudes always playing games on the phone and I'm an hour away so I don't want to waste my time next week going up there for them to play games 
mean.gif

Thats the way to go, enter all raffles, then do online as well. If you get picked in a raffle, online is just a bonus at that point.

Good luck bro
Thanks fam

Let me know if Cherry Hill getting Fragment 1s fam, dudes always playing games on the phone and I'm an hour away so I don't want to waste my time next week going up there for them to play games 
mean.gif
I will fam. I'm gonna be trying for them too. Tell me about it. Today their phone was either busy or no one would pick up.
mean.gif

How's the NJ fam? Gonna be a long day for me tomorrow. Hittin Oxford, quaker, cherry hill, freehold and Menlo. Gonna make the most outta my SI's mpg :lol:

If you're going to hit Menlo might as well take the ride to woodbridge too only 5-10 away. What size do you need i will try for it too because i'm out on the 11's

If you're going to hit Menlo might as well take the ride to woodbridge too only 5-10 away. What size do you need i will try for it too because i'm out on the 11's
Considering checking that out. size 12. appreciate that man

They got a HOH there or just a FTL? Assuming they are  doing a mon tues raffle? 

Last edited:
Considering checking that out. size 12. appreciate that man

They got a HOH there or just a FTL? Assuming they are  doing a mon tues raffle? 
2 footlockers probably doing them idk when footaction and champs are. Usually they ard the same days.

mwalker mwalker I'm not hitting up cherry hill. I'm at freehold now. These lines are taking to damn long. I started early too. But I called and ofcourse they said they don't if they are getting them yet. Some dudes were talking in like behind me saying they know an employee working in NYC backdooring them for $450 smfh!

Today's conversations in line. Resell, bots, and traffic.....yup we in NJ lol

Back
Top Bottom