NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Honestly, this might seem lame, but if Asian girls are instantly turning you down in person...look to the internet, seriously. You'll have better chances because you can show them what you're about without coming off that you're just trying to pull them off the street. Asian women almost NEVER respond well to men approaching them matter how respectful you come off, they usually mind their business and keep to themselves. Even if a girl thinks you're attractive, the odds of you getting her number are very slim, they just weren't raised like that.

One thing I noticed about Asian females over the years is that they tend to date guys in their circle or a mutual friend. You would've had a lot better of a chance if you were to walk up to them with one of their male friends that they've known for years. They just feel comfort in that. Sometimes they will automatically not give you a chance simply because they have no idea who you are. They can be really cautious. It's kinda unfair but it's life. But there are some gems out there, you just have to look harder than usual for the Asian ones. They're not gonna jump your bones like girls of other races might, sorry.

I'll give you an example of this..about a month ago I was parked downtown waiting for my (asian) girlfriend to get off of work. There was a nicely dressed middle eastern man walking down the street and he passed a fairly attractive asian woman and just spoke one word to her and she automatically put her hand up and waved him off, also while shuffling to the edge of the sidewalk. You would've thought he was trying to attack her but it looked like he was just trying to ask for her the time.

Another example, one of my Asian female friends had a little crush on this guy she would see at the library. One day he finally came up and talked to her and sat next to her at a table. Even after talking for 10 minutes, when he asked for her phone number she said no. When I asked her "WHY?!" she said, "I don't know him well enough." So yeah, it really doesn't matter. If you wanna pull a quality Asian woman it's gonna take time and effort.

I had an asian girl come over my crib within an hour JUST because her best friend told her to. Mutual friends goes a LONG way with Asian women.

Damn, homie dropped some knowledge on that one.

Any Asian dudes in Charlotte wanna be my friend? NH.

I'm still taking notes. This problem is like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Then when i see a black dude with an Asian I'm like

eek.gif

I'm still taking notes. This problem is like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Then when i see a black dude with an Asian I'm like

eek.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

cuz they like white dudes....damn shame....

From my perspective, when it comes to interracial couples in the corporate world, they are tending to pretty much be with white guys. I walk around downtown SF a lot during lunch or whatever and whenever I see some asian girl with a non-asian guy, 99% of the time it is with a white guy.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

cuz they like white dudes....damn shame....

From my perspective, when it comes to interracial couples in the corporate world, they are tending to pretty much be with white guys. I walk around downtown SF a lot during lunch or whatever and whenever I see some asian girl with a non-asian guy, 99% of the time it is with a white guy.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol, you know what it is.. i just wanna get one under my belt..
didn't read the whole thread but you know some girls don't want to be looked at as "notch on a bed."  the fact that that is your motivation might have been pretty obvious.  maybe aim for more loose ones?

didn't read the whole thread but you know some girls don't want to be looked at as "notch on a bed."  the fact that that is your motivation might have been pretty obvious.  maybe aim for more loose ones?

My dude. "So how old are you?" Your in a club, don't ask these middle school questions after the age of 21 cause it no longer matters.

My dude. "So how old are you?" Your in a club, don't ask these middle school questions after the age of 21 cause it no longer matters.

Originally Posted by tooth

Bingo.  If you want to get a quality Asian woman, that mind-frame has to go out the window.  I've gotten some loose ones in my day but I wasn't AIMING for them, that's the key.  The looser ones respected me for not being that type of guy.  Women are women, but when it comes to Asian women, you're playing a different game, gotta recognize that.  Nothing great comes easy.

Originally Posted by tooth

Bingo.  If you want to get a quality Asian woman, that mind-frame has to go out the window.  I've gotten some loose ones in my day but I wasn't AIMING for them, that's the key.  The looser ones respected me for not being that type of guy.  Women are women, but when it comes to Asian women, you're playing a different game, gotta recognize that.  Nothing great comes easy.

My GF is Vietnamese and I'm black.

Having a good sense of humor goes A LONG WAY. Making them laugh allows them to get their guard down.
If you're approaching them at the club asking how old they are, chances are they'll think you are too forward.

Also, you gotta get lucky and find the kind of girls who will OPENLY date a black guy.
The stigma of being with a Black dude in the Asian community is enough to turn some girls away from all together.

My GF is Vietnamese and I'm black.

Having a good sense of humor goes A LONG WAY. Making them laugh allows them to get their guard down.
If you're approaching them at the club asking how old they are, chances are they'll think you are too forward.

Also, you gotta get lucky and find the kind of girls who will OPENLY date a black guy.
The stigma of being with a Black dude in the Asian community is enough to turn some girls away from all together.

The problem is your approach. "How Yall ladies doing."
laugh.gif

You are the same as all the other betas. Be more alpha.

Ex: Dance with girls in front of them Asian girls.

They will notice.
pimp.gif

The problem is your approach. "How Yall ladies doing."
laugh.gif

You are the same as all the other betas. Be more alpha.

Ex: Dance with girls in front of them Asian girls.

They will notice.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom