NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Honestly, this might seem lame, but if Asian girls are instantly turning you down in person...look to the internet, seriously. You'll have better chances because you can show them what you're about without coming off that you're just trying to pull them off the street. Asian women almost NEVER respond well to men approaching them matter how respectful you come off, they usually mind their business and keep to themselves. Even if a girl thinks you're attractive, the odds of you getting her number are very slim, they just weren't raised like that.

One thing I noticed about Asian females over the years is that they tend to date guys in their circle or a mutual friend. You would've had a lot better of a chance if you were to walk up to them with one of their male friends that they've known for years. They just feel comfort in that. Sometimes they will automatically not give you a chance simply because they have no idea who you are. They can be really cautious. It's kinda unfair but it's life. But there are some gems out there, you just have to look harder than usual for the Asian ones. They're not gonna jump your bones like girls of other races might, sorry.

I'll give you an example of this..about a month ago I was parked downtown waiting for my (asian) girlfriend to get off of work. There was a nicely dressed middle eastern man walking down the street and he passed a fairly attractive asian woman and just spoke one word to her and she automatically put her hand up and waved him off, also while shuffling to the edge of the sidewalk. You would've thought he was trying to attack her but it looked like he was just trying to ask for her the time.

Another example, one of my Asian female friends had a little crush on this guy she would see at the library. One day he finally came up and talked to her and sat next to her at a table. Even after talking for 10 minutes, when he asked for her phone number she said no. When I asked her "WHY?!" she said, "I don't know him well enough." So yeah, it really doesn't matter. If you wanna pull a quality Asian woman it's gonna take time and effort.

I had an asian girl come over my crib within an hour JUST because her best friend told her to. Mutual friends goes a LONG way with Asian women.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, smh like really you think i'm looking for help over the internet? like c'mon dude.. if you read what i said on page one, it was a thread just to share my experience with NT
and ask others what they would do.. im not looking for help or turning to the internet for help... i just thought it was a funny situation and thought i would share the funny story nothing more...
ayo Knicks, next time you approach one, just take off your hat. take em' for a swim 

lol hahah
roll.gif
funny my dude, but it was a club no hat though.
I'm still taking notes. This problem is like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Then when i see a black dude with an Asian I'm like
eek.gif

same here bro.. i be like
smh.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
 at the same time.. like HOW?
dn't read the whole thread but you know some girls don't want to be looked at as "notch on a bed."  the fact that that is your motivation might have been pretty obvious.  maybe aim for more loose ones?

how is my motivation obvious? asking them how they doing is too obvious? asking their age is too obvious? it lets us know each others age, so no time will be wasted.. c'mon bro...
My dude. "So how old are you?" Your in a club, don't ask these middle school questions after the age of 21 cause it no longer matters.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 can't front this made me laugh.. like i said in my prevoius post, it was a spur of the moment thing.. i was with my couzin and said yo ima holla..

i aint grab my quote lines from the pimp dictionary and was like lemme use this, line.. it was mad random... calm down
The problem is your approach. "How Yall ladies doing."
You are the same as all the other betas. Be more alpha.

Ex: Dance with girls in front of them Asian girls

dude no romo, when im in the club, i dance and i get it in (sounds mad funny) and everyone race be looking, black, white asian, all that.. i be flirting with them

they be peeping.. i always dance with em first then try to see whats up...

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Honestly, this might seem lame, but if Asian girls are instantly turning you down in person...look to the internet, seriously. You'll have better chances because you can show them what you're about without coming off that you're just trying to pull them off the street. Asian women almost NEVER respond well to men approaching them matter how respectful you come off, they usually mind their business and keep to themselves. Even if a girl thinks you're attractive, the odds of you getting her number are very slim, they just weren't raised like that.

One thing I noticed about Asian females over the years is that they tend to date guys in their circle or a mutual friend. You would've had a lot better of a chance if you were to walk up to them with one of their male friends that they've known for years. They just feel comfort in that. Sometimes they will automatically not give you a chance simply because they have no idea who you are. They can be really cautious. It's kinda unfair but it's life. But there are some gems out there, you just have to look harder than usual for the Asian ones. They're not gonna jump your bones like girls of other races might, sorry.

I'll give you an example of this..about a month ago I was parked downtown waiting for my (asian) girlfriend to get off of work. There was a nicely dressed middle eastern man walking down the street and he passed a fairly attractive asian woman and just spoke one word to her and she automatically put her hand up and waved him off, also while shuffling to the edge of the sidewalk. You would've thought he was trying to attack her but it looked like he was just trying to ask for her the time.

Another example, one of my Asian female friends had a little crush on this guy she would see at the library. One day he finally came up and talked to her and sat next to her at a table. Even after talking for 10 minutes, when he asked for her phone number she said no. When I asked her "WHY?!" she said, "I don't know him well enough." So yeah, it really doesn't matter. If you wanna pull a quality Asian woman it's gonna take time and effort.

I had an asian girl come over my crib within an hour JUST because her best friend told her to. Mutual friends goes a LONG way with Asian women.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, smh like really you think i'm looking for help over the internet? like c'mon dude.. if you read what i said on page one, it was a thread just to share my experience with NT
and ask others what they would do.. im not looking for help or turning to the internet for help... i just thought it was a funny situation and thought i would share the funny story nothing more...
ayo Knicks, next time you approach one, just take off your hat. take em' for a swim 

lol hahah
roll.gif
funny my dude, but it was a club no hat though.
I'm still taking notes. This problem is like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Then when i see a black dude with an Asian I'm like
eek.gif

same here bro.. i be like
smh.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
 at the same time.. like HOW?
dn't read the whole thread but you know some girls don't want to be looked at as "notch on a bed."  the fact that that is your motivation might have been pretty obvious.  maybe aim for more loose ones?

how is my motivation obvious? asking them how they doing is too obvious? asking their age is too obvious? it lets us know each others age, so no time will be wasted.. c'mon bro...
My dude. "So how old are you?" Your in a club, don't ask these middle school questions after the age of 21 cause it no longer matters.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 can't front this made me laugh.. like i said in my prevoius post, it was a spur of the moment thing.. i was with my couzin and said yo ima holla..

i aint grab my quote lines from the pimp dictionary and was like lemme use this, line.. it was mad random... calm down
The problem is your approach. "How Yall ladies doing."
You are the same as all the other betas. Be more alpha.

Ex: Dance with girls in front of them Asian girls

dude no romo, when im in the club, i dance and i get it in (sounds mad funny) and everyone race be looking, black, white asian, all that.. i be flirting with them

they be peeping.. i always dance with em first then try to see whats up...

This thread proplly has all kinds of NTers lookin for new Asian best freinds
laugh.gif

and my ex girl was Asian but like most of yall said the only reason i was even able to talk to her was because she was one of my poker buddies best friends.

This thread proplly has all kinds of NTers lookin for new Asian best freinds
laugh.gif

and my ex girl was Asian but like most of yall said the only reason i was even able to talk to her was because she was one of my poker buddies best friends.

not to hijack the thread, but someone needs to give me a guide on pulling latinas. every time i'm up NYC i see latina chicks that make me clutch my heart.. those girls are BAD, but they look mad stuck up and have this general aura that they'll shut down every dude who approaches them, short of Trey Songz or Chris Brown. unless i catch her giving me clear signals that i'm good to go, i'm usually intimidated to approach..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and i cant speak spanish or anything, will that hurt me?
frown.gif
i'm gonna start rosetta Stone in a couple days

not to hijack the thread, but someone needs to give me a guide on pulling latinas. every time i'm up NYC i see latina chicks that make me clutch my heart.. those girls are BAD, but they look mad stuck up and have this general aura that they'll shut down every dude who approaches them, short of Trey Songz or Chris Brown. unless i catch her giving me clear signals that i'm good to go, i'm usually intimidated to approach..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

I'm Mexican and my girl is korean but ive dated a alot of asian girls in the past and alot of them are open to talk to other races you just have to know someone in there group i have alot of asian friends and they put me on alot of the times but most of the time the girls approach me

I'm Mexican and my girl is korean but ive dated a alot of asian girls in the past and alot of them are open to talk to other races you just have to know someone in there group i have alot of asian friends and they put me on alot of the times but most of the time the girls approach me

Originally Posted by DT43

smh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Clutch your heart though? Really?

Man up. You can't be intimated before stepping up to the plate. Much easier to fail. If you don't think you can get her, she will see right through you.
Just be yourself. These chicks aren't something special unless you make them out to be.
And if you get rejected... who cares man? On to the next one. You're not supposed to be batting 1.000 from the field anyways. Heck .500 is beyond amazing for almost anybody in the world. (I'm just talking about getting the number)

Originally Posted by DT43

smh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Clutch your heart though? Really?

Man up. You can't be intimated before stepping up to the plate. Much easier to fail. If you don't think you can get her, she will see right through you.
Just be yourself. These chicks aren't something special unless you make them out to be.
And if you get rejected... who cares man? On to the next one. You're not supposed to be batting 1.000 from the field anyways. Heck .500 is beyond amazing for almost anybody in the world. (I'm just talking about getting the number)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

this is a Mature thread

honestly how do some of yall grab them? i be like yooooooooo shorty is nice.. then i see some of them with a black dude i be how?

for example, i was in a club on thurs night.. seen a bad looking asian, walked up to her smooth and etc. didn't come at her hard or nothing.. it was two of them

Me: How Yall ladies doing.

Them: Were ok..

Me: how old are yall?

Them. Naw were ok..

i was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
at the same time..

I dont care for getting shut down at a club, from a girl or anything like that.. cuz i dont care.. its more fishes out there..

but just thought this would be an interesting topic to start off my day

is it because of my race? like damn

**gets ready for replies like **

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YSN yadda yadda yadda.. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You ugly.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]blah blah blah[/color]

Cliffnotes:

seen two good looking asians,
I tried to holla.
i said how yall doing, she was like ok and asked for the age, they hit me with the im ok
and kept it moving.
Whew! Now that that's out of the way...

Fam, you gotta understand that chicks at the club are stuck up. 75% of them are "just tryna have fun" and "dance with my girls
tongue.gif
" It's why i stopped going to clubs.....after 1 time.

I guarantee you if you go to a more social setting, say a party or a bbq of some sort where there are fine wimenz of Asian descent that you like, you'll have a much better shot. Just for the record, I'm also Asian, but that doesn't really mean much to girls, especially if your game is on point. I usually have no issues in picking up numbers at parties, especially if a friend or what not has introduced me to said women. I will admit, there are Asian girls stuck up for no reason who may not want a brotha such as yourself...that's life. Not like you would wanna deal with a skeezer like that anyway.

By the way, also for the record, I hope you know what you'll be getting into is....

-a girl who will become somewhat  extremely needy after smashing
-a girl whose insecurity level far surpasses those of any other race (on average from what I know)
-a girl who probably can't dance (either she won't admit she will or she really can't...no rhythm...)

this is a Mature thread

honestly how do some of yall grab them? i be like yooooooooo shorty is nice.. then i see some of them with a black dude i be how?

for example, i was in a club on thurs night.. seen a bad looking asian, walked up to her smooth and etc. didn't come at her hard or nothing.. it was two of them

Me: How Yall ladies doing.

Them: Were ok..

Me: how old are yall?

Them. Naw were ok..

i was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
at the same time..

I dont care for getting shut down at a club, from a girl or anything like that.. cuz i dont care.. its more fishes out there..

but just thought this would be an interesting topic to start off my day

**gets ready for replies like **

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YSN yadda yadda yadda.. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You ugly.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]blah blah blah[/color]

Cliffnotes:

seen two good looking asians,
I tried to holla.
i said how yall doing, she was like ok and asked for the age, they hit me with the im ok
and kept it moving.
Whew! Now that that's out of the way...

Fam, you gotta understand that chicks at the club are stuck up. 75% of them are "just tryna have fun" and "dance with my girls
tongue.gif
" It's why i stopped going to clubs.....after 1 time.

I guarantee you if you go to a more social setting, say a party or a bbq of some sort where there are fine wimenz of Asian descent that you like, you'll have a much better shot. Just for the record, I'm also Asian, but that doesn't really mean much to girls, especially if your game is on point. I usually have no issues in picking up numbers at parties, especially if a friend or what not has introduced me to said women. I will admit, there are Asian girls stuck up for no reason who may not want a brotha such as yourself...that's life. Not like you would wanna deal with a skeezer like that anyway.

By the way, also for the record, I hope you know what you'll be getting into is....

-a girl whose insecurity level far surpasses those of any other race (on average from what I know)
-a girl who probably can't dance (either she won't admit she will or she really can't...no rhythm...)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sometimes yes, sometimes no.....but more than likely it is b/c you are a complete stranger.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.
It would have worked better if there weren't 2 of them. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sometimes yes, sometimes no.....but more than likely it is b/c you are a complete stranger.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.
It would have worked better if there weren't 2 of them. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Generalizing, are we? 
I'm an Asian girl and it just takes a sincere approach and a good sense of humor. 

Having a co-sign helps, but if your game 
pimp.gif
, you won't need one. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Generalizing, are we? 
I'm an Asian girl and it just takes a sincere approach and a good sense of humor. 

Having a co-sign helps, but if your game 
pimp.gif
, you won't need one. 

^yes I am generalizing to a certain degree. I know plenty of girls (Asian) who don't fall under those generalizations, though. It was more of a sense of forewarning for OP as well as instilling some irony to his thread which he's devoted to the attainment of said beings.

^yes I am generalizing to a certain degree. I know plenty of girls (Asian) who don't fall under those generalizations, though. It was more of a sense of forewarning for OP as well as instilling some irony to his thread which he's devoted to the attainment of said beings.

Back
Top Bottom