NT'ers with MBA's. Come in.

Some good info in here.  
Considering going back depending on how my professional career plays out as I just graduated last May and have only been working in a full-time position since November.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

When you guys speak of Work Experience are you guys referring to Experience that deals directly with what you are applying to or what?
I mean just general experience from being in the corporate world. You see things, and that helps you contribute to discussions.

Currently trying to get into some management consulting companies as a primarily non-business major, but with a minor in international business basically. it's hard out here :smh: I don't have the best grades ( currently improving, I've jumped about .9 since freshman year ) but my selling point would be speaking multiple languages (Korean, Mandarin, and English), going to business school abroad, and I'm also charismatic as hell :lol: I talked to the HR lady recruiter for Accenture for about an hour and she was super interested in me and gave me her e-mail even though my resume aint all that :lol:

Anyways, really hoping I at least get to intern at some of these companies, coming from a top tier school from undergad, working for 2-4 years, then return to do an mba at my undergrad, which is going to be hard since it's one of the top in the country. BUT I also know Wharton has a great Chinese + MBA program that would be :x

The hard part for me is breaking into the business sector now since I was pre-med and was like " ****, I need internships for? I'm going to med school. " :smh:

Last edited:
grad students of NT...

go in there... it's much more active and might have a lot of answered questions

Back
Top Bottom