ntlk'ers who have overcame acne come in!

I have mild acne but i have post acne scars,, 
how to remove them any remedies or help?

Well, I don't know how to get rid of scars but to prevent more acne, just wash your face twice especially before you go to bed.

Well, I don't know how to get rid of scars but to prevent more acne, just wash your face twice especially before you go to bed.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

yea this can be a b to remove u had acne, then u get hit with the uppercut with acne scars.

best way to get rid o f it no lie do light chemical peels, or use some type of fade cream for blemishes/dark spots.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

yea this can be a b to remove u had acne, then u get hit with the uppercut with acne scars.

best way to get rid o f it no lie do light chemical peels, or use some type of fade cream for blemishes/dark spots.

cetaphil-facial-cleanser.jpg

/thread

cetaphil doesnt make acne scars go away, but it keeps your face very clean.

cetaphil doesnt make acne scars go away, but it keeps your face very clean.

Man I had bumps like crazy back in the day, and I didn't even want to show my face. I couldn't get a girlfriend, and was just sad in general. My mom was like Jose you need to speak to a dermatologist. I was like man those are for girls, my mom was like Jacob just go.

So I went to speak with a dermatologist, and she told me to try proactive gel, let me tell you after a week I started to see results, no longer was my skin riddled with acne, it was clear. I'd be walking in the hall at school and girls would be like "Hey Jose". man justin timberlake must have been talking about me when he made "Sexy Back" because I was sexually attractive to all women after proactive gel.

-Jose

Man I had bumps like crazy back in the day, and I didn't even want to show my face. I couldn't get a girlfriend, and was just sad in general. My mom was like Jose you need to speak to a dermatologist. I was like man those are for girls, my mom was like Jacob just go.

So I went to speak with a dermatologist, and she told me to try proactive gel, let me tell you after a week I started to see results, no longer was my skin riddled with acne, it was clear. I'd be walking in the hall at school and girls would be like "Hey Jose". man justin timberlake must have been talking about me when he made "Sexy Back" because I was sexually attractive to all women after proactive gel.

-Jose

Originally Posted by jumpman247

-Jose
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom