NT's Biggest Loser Weight Loss Contest Vol. Prizes!

Proposed the idea before, some people were down. I did "something" to my knee, so I'm going to be out of commission for a while as far as going to the gym, so I'll have TONS of free time to administer this.

Rules

30 day contest, I'll put up 20$ Paypal to the winner

Haven't decided how I will judge the winner, but if you're someone who is scrawny and going to get your Balco on, you can play too

Send pics to FormerFattiesNT@gmail.com

Indicate if you want them posted (in this topic which will be a living topic) or not, your NT name, and also at the least put your current before weight. Pics are to be a straight on frontal, a side profile, and a front while flexing pic. Please include a sign in one of the pics indicating the date of the picture taken. No posting pics from when you lost a bunch of weight the first time.

If the idea is successful enough, I'll even make a Twitter account for the contest and we can have updates, twitpics, twitvids, and everything. We shall see.

If not, just one of many topics I made that I thought would go platinum but went wood.

As of now, that's all I have until we see how many participants.

Any thought or suggestions, or you want to add to the steaks (
laugh.gif
), post here.

Maybe we can get an NT female to judge.

BTW, I will not be participating in the contest though I will have to be trying to find a way to lose or maintain weight while being off my legs for a while, which should be difficult.

lmao.

and you are again?

get outta here. 20 bucks lol.

lol.

Spoiler [+]
lulz have been had.

Great idea, kudos for making this and being willing to be the constructor/tracker of everything...

I'm not fat but I'll get involved as laying around all winter has added some weight to my frame...30 days should be plenty to get in beach shape

GL to everyone, I know how tough it is for people to lose weight - and being an avid follower of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution I can eat an idea like this up

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

lmao.

and you are again?

lol.

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
lulz have been had.

roll.gif
 I don't understand your animosity at all, HBW. Seems like a thought out idea, and is definitely beneficial for everyone participating 

lmao.

and you are again?

lol.

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
lulz have been had.

Why do you post like this?

lmao.

and you are again?

lol.

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
lulz have been had.
^ We have a winner for the azzhole contest before it even starts.

I got $20 to send via Paypal.  Nice job, champ.

laugh.gif
@ the email address..good idea though. I would participate, but I'm too lazy. I'll remain a fatty for now.

IDK whenever. Just send some pics or info to the address, FormerfattiesNT@gmail.com We'll say a month overall so maybe between now and end of the month to send your "before" and send the "After" 30 days thereafter, and updates, methods, or whatever all throughout.

Response has not been great so far though.

*taps mic* *taps mic*
Is this thing on?

So today is the the offical start day

I feel kinda weird sending topless shirts to a stranger

can't dat wait till after after the contest is over lol

btw any more people down to put money down?

Ill put another 5 into the pot

man i havent gone to the gym in a year fml.

i got into a relationship. sex became my di que daily excercise.

then she dumped me. then i got depressed.

i tell myself to go workout but cant.

i see the team fitness thread and ashamed to click on it kinda lulz.

i need to lose weight and get into shape.

this might be the start

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

I'm seriously considering this, what's there to lose besides weight? I'm iffy about sending pics though
laugh.gif

exactly, id be a lil more comfortable if went before after pics (dated) after the competition thread

dude might be a perv on the low tryna get his jollies

Damnit.....I'm 5'9" and I got up to 197 after my wife had our second kid.

I started losing weight to get back in shape about two months ago and am down to 181 now.  Getting back to 165 in about 2-3 months.

Why couldn't you have started this a month or two ago?!

Back
Top Bottom