NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Went and paid for my new joint earlier today.

Springfield XDm .40cal, 4.5" barrel, all black.

external_27a.jpg

Now i have to go get my driver's license updated with my current address, before i can pick it up in a few days. (ordered from the manufacturer, so i have to wait for it to ship) Apparently, since i bought my Glock a few years ago, the law in my state changed, so now the driver's license addy HAS to be up to date. (what i find funny though, is that the address on my concealed carry permit does NOT have to be up to date. I can understand that it'd be a pain to get that updated every time you move, but it still seems kind of silly)

Anyway, another reason its a good idea to be familiar with your states gun laws.
ps - Ill post pics when i pick it up later this week, hopefully.

where are y'all getting the funds for all of these guns cause i wanna know how much to save up and buy for the zombie apacolypse

i need to get something like this
wish i could walk into the store and buy a dam gun haha
my record isnt as great as it should be =[

Originally Posted by taymane23

where are y'all getting the funds for all of these guns cause i wanna know how much to save up and buy for the zombie apacolypse

Money management and hunting for deals.
laugh.gif

jd3772000

How is that vortex dot?  Im in need a red dot for my sig 522.

broke in the fnp-9 today
easy to shoot
ate dirty s&b ammo with no problems
300 rounds between me and a couple of friends

if you're in nj and need a place to shoot, might i recommend shore shot in lakewood. great guys in there and also they're one of the few ranges in nj that also rent.
great prices as well on their used gun selection.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

laugh.gif

jd3772000

Great optic for the price. I paid 140 for mine used locally and I love it. I didnt find not one negative review online before I purchased it.

nice pickups guys. I got my S&W M&P 40 a few weeks ago for concealed carry I'm loving it. Still love my glock 23 as well.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

nice pickups guys. I got my S&W M&P 40 a few weeks ago for concealed carry I'm loving it. Still love my glock 23 as well.

Good pick up on the M&P. I love mine! Ive had it almost 3 years and its been 100% reliable.

i bought a .45 hi point handgun the other day for 150

its pretty ugly but it gets the job done

anyone recommend me something for home protection (no shotguns) just rifles.

THEY STILL ISSUE CONCEALED CARRY PERMITS?...
.....aren't they pretty rare in california though?

Just curious....

yea cost about 200 bucks sit through classes etc.

thinking about getting one its rough around here

Originally Posted by Xavier

i bought a .45 hi point handgun the other day for 150

its pretty ugly but it gets the job done

anyone recommend me something for home protection (no shotguns) just rifles.
I thought about investin in one but I feel like u get what u pay for and I don't think I'm tryna put faith in a $150 brand new pistol. Just doesn't seem like the best thing to do.

one shot one kill lol im only bringing that weapon out in DIRE NEED

HOPEFULLY it doesnt jam but i probably wont ever go to the range with that

laugh.gif
 ok good, try Kel-Tec

laugh.gif
 ok good, try Kel-Tec

laugh.gif
I'm glad that was his answer. Def not the weapon to be puttin ur life in the hands of
laugh.gif

Hi points are used in a lot of violent crimes usually carried illegally by people who don't know what they're doing.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

laugh.gif

jd3772000

If you're looking for a reasonable priced optic check out Primary Arms. I haven't heard one bad thing about them.

I just got my .40 cal Taurus Millennium Pro back Thursday after it was taken in a case I caught back in 07 which I beat bout a month ago...I'm going to go get my CW license in a couple of weeks

Is the Millennium Pro a pretty decent handgun to you guys..I mean I've never had any problems out of it and I know its not the greatest out there

laugh.gif
 ok good, try Kel-Tec

yea i know i would get that when i posted it plus i bought the ugly green version its all good people that dont nothing about guns when they see how big and clunky the .45 they get scared lol.

im saving up for a hk or a springfield my platoon sgt had a hk in iraq man it was beautiful
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom