NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

5547531374_32175f5482_z.jpg

upper receiver came in today from ADCO
Waiting on a LPK
It was supposed to arrive with the upper but apparently they're backordered.

I'm happy with how it's turning out, though.

I'll be posting more detailed pics once it's complete.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

5547531374_32175f5482_z.jpg

upper receiver came in today from ADCO
Waiting on a LPK
It was supposed to arrive with the upper but apparently they're backordered.

I'm happy with how it's turning out, though.

I'll be posting more detailed pics once it's complete.
Absolutely beautiful!!!

I think ive finally decided. My next piece is going to be the Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan.

Its a ridiculous gun, and i dont care, i just want one. Ill still use my Glock for carrying (or my XDm) but that Alaskan just looks too fun not to own.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

My new chest rig came in and a big +1 to ares armor for everything.

All of my gear for now.
Awesome Rig, AR Guy. Looks like a quick release cummerbund. It's crazy how many different styles there are. Some guys like plate carriers, some guys prefer vests with Molle/Alice (Malice) attachments for versatility.

Yea it adjust enough to where I can put it over a plate carrier or just wear it over a t shirt or jacket which is great. The integrated hydro carrier is very nice and helps balance the weight out too.

how difficult do you think it would be for me (just turned 21) to legally get a pistol? im in Syracuse, NY and from what ive read i have to ask the sheriff or something like that. is that just procedure or is he going to actually be denying licenses.

i must say NY is one !@#*#* state to live in, not only because of gun laws

Wow...who knew about this scope? And the reviews are coming back really good. This is a precursor of what's to come in rifle optics.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

how difficult do you think it would be for me (just turned 21) to legally get a pistol? im in Syracuse, NY and from what ive read i have to ask the sheriff or something like that. is that just procedure or is he going to actually be denying licenses.

i must say NY is one !@#*#* state to live in, not only because of gun laws
Here is Onondaga County's info for handguns.

http://www.ongov.net/sher...uments/PLAPPLICATION.pdf

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by Xavier

so i got a glock 22 (issued police weapon)

what would u guys recommend carrying for a duty weapon .40 9mm. or .45????

im leaning towards the glock 21 but i have small hands (never held one yet is it really that big>? no @#!$)

isn't the glock 21 a 10mm?
Glock 20 is a 10mm and the Glock 21 is a 45ACP.

Haven't been here in forever but I took my XDm out a a couple months ago and that thing is a beast ... .45 acp ... I had the viridian laser hooked up to it and realized I have a serious problem with dragging the gun down when I shoot ...

Is there any way i can fix this? I put about 300 rounds through it and still couldn't help myself ...

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Some of you guys going to war or something?
You never know when your gonna need to use them.  Being ready for whatever is always better than having nothing
tongue.gif

Here is my favorite 1911, took me about a year to find and finally got it!
Sorry for the crappy BlackBerry Pic.  I will try to take a nicer pic with my iPhone lol.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Finished(for now) product.
>
Nice Black Rifle. If you don't mind could you list your accesories. I know for sure I see the Magpul foregrip.

specs
14.5" DD LW Middy barrel on a DD upper receiver
Pinned battlecomp 1.5
magpul afg2
magpul midlength moe handguard
magpul miad grip/trigger guard
S&W M&P15 Lower receiver- LPK from G&R tactical
VLTOR A1 Rifle stock
magpul dynamics sling

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Finished(for now) product.
>
Nice Black Rifle. If you don't mind could you list your accesories. I know for sure I see the Magpul foregrip.

specs
14.5" DD LW Middy barrel on a DD upper receiver
Pinned battlecomp 1.5
magpul afg2
magpul midlength moe handguard
magpul miad grip/trigger guard
S&W M&P15 Lower receiver- LPK from G&R tactical
VLTOR A1 Rifle stock
magpul dynamics sling
Are you in Cali?

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

so i got a glock 22 (issued police weapon)

what would u guys recommend carrying for a duty weapon .40 9mm. or .45????

im leaning towards the glock 21 but i have small hands (never held one yet is it really that big>? no @#!$)

yea my bad i get all the glock model numbers confused....

i have a glock 22 as my duty weapon we can carry rifles in our trunk....

so im now debating on getting a new pistol cant figure out what i wanna get or a new rifle (probably ar or m4) what do u guys recommend for police duty?

or should i just pimp out my glock 22 with accessories?

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

yea my bad i get all the glock model numbers confused....

i have a glock 22 as my duty weapon we can carry rifles in our trunk....

so im now debating on getting a new pistol cant figure out what i wanna get or a new rifle (probably ar or m4) what do u guys recommend for police duty?

or should i just pimp out my glock 22 with accessories?
Regular civilians cannot buy a genuine M4. All the rifles you see like mine just have the look of an M4 but are just ARs. But I would recommended a quality brand AR15, look at Colt, BCM, Spikes,

Daniel Defense with a lightweight barrel a quality sling and optic. As a police officer you should definitely invest in a patrol rifle, it may save your life. Also look into taking carbine course to better learn

weapon manipulation.

man i didnt know that........ but yea a bunch of my friends ride with ar15s in their trunk

might get one this paycheck...... whats the major difference between a m4 and a ar15. i pretty good with a m4 carbine being in the military and stuff.....

Back
Top Bottom