NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Ammo and mags in today. Today was a good day.
B444439A-6CF1-46FD-8532-ACA77CBB523E.jpeg

Nice. I gotta **** ton of Bulgarian mags comin from GMW. Got 3 steel. 3 black steel reinforced slab sides. 3 brown. And then 2 more croation steel. Needbto break down and get some circle 10s and some Lancer AR mags. None of my AR mags have steel feed lips, all Magpul. Gunna grab some 100% aluminums too.

My LORDT. What cans are you running on your AKs?

Dead Air Sandman K's

Let’s hear them! Have you shot them lately?

I need to figure out a way to upload videos. The 5.45 Krink sounds great suppressed. With the shortage in ammo, I only shoot at least once a month now. Before that, I was shooting almost every weekend.

I always thought the Wick movies were hella overrated. Didnt even remember that one... that thing is MEANNN though. I see why it made it into Keanus arsenal. Ive shot p30s before. Ill hafta try the long slide and comp.

Sheeeeeshhhh. Man came in mount rushmore status 😍:nthat::pimp::smokin

20210502_202934.jpg

Got that manticore handgaurd on the M85. Ordered the exlipse flash hider too. get some of that weight off the front and tame the flame but these fools arnt shipping till the end of the month. I jus twisted off the booster and was amazed. Trimmed alottt of weight overall ditchin the wood too, much excite.

Alright fellas I’m going to need your expertise here...I’m getting ready to build my first AR build! Going with 300 blackout...7.5 or 8”. Just ordered a spikes tactical stripped lower....calico jack any tips for making this a smooth process?

Back
Top Bottom