NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

For people in California,
I'm reading that a judge ruled the assault weapons ban unconstitutional. Does that mean we can have stocks, no bullet buttons, 30 round magazines, etc now? Or are there limitations? Do we have to wait until after the appeals?
Now I need Massachusetts to do the same

Got these bad boys on a clearance sale + free shipping :pimp:.
B87682F9-9F3D-4FC4-8525-87770720AE09.jpeg

Bulgarian gas pistol attack 'was stunt'
This article is more than 8 years old
Gunman reportedly wanted to show politician he was 'not untouchable', while some suggest whole incident was staged

Bulgarian gas pistol attack 'was stunt' | Bulgaria | The Guardian

Yup. Millions and millions of gun owners that now can buy a standard AR 15/AK 47 from an online retailer off roster??. Faghettabowdit. Buds and them licking their chops. My cousin hittin me up about buyin some AKs / AR pistols 🤣

My local Academy just now at 4:30 pm on a day they had a truck come in :pimp:. 100 round packs of 223/bulk 556 ammo can, 9mm, .45 auto, 7.62x39, green tips, slugs, 40SW etc. Green tip and 223 20 round boxes were there last friday, 7.62 collecting dust. Its on the shelf now and next that price needs to start sinking.
46C70C0B-076A-4697-ADFD-B6DEEEAE4C71.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha def a 19x. Trade you my p320 n 5 mags for it. Lol still cant shoot the gun for ****. Wants to forward in my hand. Super combat hold sights. Im just a glock guy i guess.

If anyone wanta to come off an old 9mm glocky hmu. Seriously would swap my 320c for a 19,19x, 45, 17, 34.

20210609_144251.jpg

Lower got lost in the mail. Been hoppin around the DMV/Midwest for 3 or 4 days smh.

Benn wanting to build a M4 “clone” for the longest, but I’m not patient for all the parts to come in the mail and didn’t feel like paying $1200+ for FN’s clone. But one of my LGS had this Smith and Wesson Sport 2 for $650 out the door, already has MLOk furniture. Considered a great deal cause since Covid these entry level, budget ARs have gotten as high as $900 since this pandemic panic buying crap. So I decided what the hell can never have to many rifles lol. Gonna order a Daniel Defense quad rail and Troy Industries vertical grip soon. Current setup is close enough for now. And yes I’m working on the floor off my computer chair since I’m in my new place and garage work table isnt set up yet lol

I’m all for modern full length handrails. But that M4 look and that cast iron A2 front sight is just a CLASSIC look :nthat:
F92908B8-06A9-41D0-9BE3-95B8ABF0C429.jpeg

I have a small stash of 5.56/.223 that I don’t like to shoot, you know “just in case”. So I ran around some of the local spots today hunting for rounds to run through my new rifle, don’t ask how much I paid for these :smh: I don’t prefer steel case but it’s always good to make sure your AR can run it and cycle it. Like the saying goes, if she can’t run steel than she don’t deserve brass
9253F03C-6EEB-49A2-9672-650DE12521EA.jpeg

I like the cut of your jib, sir. See a thing, want a thing. Research a thing, make some decisons. Execute that thing... im sure you will build MANY more. :pimp:

Just understand its an endless money pit and the cool **** only goes up n up n up. I used to think BCM/POF prices were rediculous but when you spec out a cpl its like damn maybe that 1300-1500 isnt so bad at all.

Cpl more must haves for me then ill transition into wasting/spending thousands upon thousands on something else. (Night vision, land, horses) alrdy have wayyy too many firearms to get proper enjoyment out of them. Went to the range yesterday and after 15 min I wanted to go back home and break something else out.

So idk if this a mix up of what. But I got email from Midway that all their 556 ammo ships free for orders over $49. I click on the link and add 3 boxes of the IMI 62 gr rounds and for some reason when you checkout through the email link, it’s comes out to 12.99 per THIRTY round box lmao. And the overall price for 3 boxes falls under $49 for the free shipping but it still applies. If you check through a actual browser it’s a 19.99 price for 30 rounds.

IDK if it’s some type of glitch or what, but $38 for 90 rounds is a STEAL lmao. Instantly got email confirmation, let’s hope it actually ships:lol:
456A64FE-BA40-4C16-8AD0-52F5AE0B1542.png

177F7C55-BB77-4C4E-9082-7B1F4D2B7660.jpeg

So idk if this a mix up of what. But I got email from Midway that all their 556 ammo ships free for orders over $49. I click on the link and add 3 boxes of the IMI 62 gr rounds and for some reason when you checkout through the email link, it’s comes out to 12.99 per THIRTY round box lmao. And the overall price for 3 boxes falls under $49 for the free shipping but it still applies. If you check through a actual browser it’s a 19.99 price for 30 rounds.

IDK if it’s some type of glitch or what, but $38 for 90 rounds is a STEAL lmao. Instantly got email confirmation, let’s hope it actually ships:lol:
456A64FE-BA40-4C16-8AD0-52F5AE0B1542.png

177F7C55-BB77-4C4E-9082-7B1F4D2B7660.jpeg

no link for the boys who ain’t get this…

no link for the boys who ain’t get this…
I’ve already tried to copy and paste the link through my email. But if you go through a browser, it shows the regular price. Has to be direct from a email

nvm just checked again. Looks like they may have fixed the error. Cause when I launched the product page from my email it’s now showing regular price. I just got lucky cause I was browsing my morning emails in bed and clicked the email as soon as I received it. Midway is good at managing their inventory and honoring a sale, at least in my experience. Unlike Bass Pro/Cabela.

still a decent deal considering it’s $20 for 30 green tip 62 gr rounds. Compared to where I’m at locally they trying to charge $21-$23 for 55 grain fmj per 20 round box

Last edited:
Midway order shipped :nthat:

Since the pandemic, Midway and Joe Bob outfitters have always stayed with the fast shipping and never cancelled a order on me
Living 2 hours away from the Midway warehouse almost always works out in 1 1/2 day shipping for me :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom