NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

9192D6E8-FB1B-4167-9BAA-6DA1F4841C44.jpeg

Installed my brace it was much easier than I thought…trying to see if I want to bite the bullet and go eotech on this build or cheaper:ohwell:

Ill stick to my imported aks…building an ar gets expensiveeee:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Progress on the M&P I bought last month and turned it into a wanna be Military style M4. Swapped out the butt stock, pistol grip and took off the Mapgpul hand guard and replaced it with MFT quad rail. Quad rails will always be sexy. Lots of people on gun forums argue it’s outdated and MLOk is standard. But honestly this 7 inch mid length carbine set up is so much lighter and more efficient to me. My other ARs are full length 15 inch MLOk hand guards and its heavy af.

Unless your out in the field or in a offensive combat situation, your not going to be mounting your rifle on any ledges. So the barrel harmonics argument goes out the window in a home defense situation.

I searched everywhere for the Spitfire GEN 1 Vortex prism scope. Most retailers don’t carry it no more and instead carry the Gen 2. Out of all places Bass Pro had the Gen 1s online. The newer version is a smaller design but only has a red reticle. Kind of a step backwards from the original design which has both red and green with 5 brightness settings at 3X magnification. It really is a poor mans ACOG and I’m hella excited to sight it in this weekend.
4D74BFB7-EB7F-43F7-8522-11F8EF8EB7B5.jpeg

Last edited:
ANYBODY GOT ANY LEADS ON THE SHIELD ARMS GEN 2 S15’S MAGS????

THEY ARE BACKORDERED DIRECTLY FROM SA. I WAS CHECKING ALMOST DAILY BEFORE I COPPED THE 43X :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
JUST PICKED UP MY 43X. PAID LESS THAN $550 WITH TAX & BACKGROUND CHECK🔥
89D3BB0B-43B7-41C2-BC6B-D7ECBB8DA543.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp: I spy a tundra or runner

ANYBODY GOT ANY LEADS ON THE SHIELD ARMS GEN 2 S15’S MAGS????

THEY ARE BACKORDERED DIRECTLY FROM SA. I WAS CHECKING ALMOST DAILY BEFORE I COPPED THE 43X :lol: :lol:

No particular leads just seent some folks paying up a lot for them on Reddit. The back order isn’t that bad just go ahead and order them and wait it out. Make sure to get the metal SA mag release too, because the oem Glock jawn won’t do.

My pops sent me a picture of the line he was standing in at the grand opening of a Sportsman’s warehouse near his house in SoCal.

He got blazer 9MM for $9.99 a box and Winchester 5.56 for $6.99 a box 5 per customer per caliber. I asked him if those prices were serious and he said it was only for grand opening, and next week the pricing will reflect current market value smh.

And it’s so WACK that, California requires a background check on each AMMO purchase. Idc if I win the lotto I’m never moving back lmao not worth my 2A rights

Last edited:
Here ya go…nothing fancy…I am born, raised, and still reside in Virginia so I got the Virginia lower. A basic Anderson or psa lower will do just fine.

I'm going to add a red dot, iron sights, and hand stop soon. You can get a tad cheaper by finding a lower kit elsewhere and upper from bear creek…but I’m lazy. This did the job for me. Took about an hour and half to assemble the lower, and this was my first time. I could probably do it in 30-40 minutes next time easy.

Got some range time today. :pimp: Im hooked on the M4V7 now that I have access to my can. Speaking of which, anybody else run a suppressor cover? Bought the Cole-Tac HTP and I was impressed. Zero heat mirage even when the can was extremely hot but it slid around a bit the hotter it got. Also Ended up selling my Norinco Type 56S today too, barely shot it but still came out with what I wanted for the asking price so im not mad.
458BFBEB-E0CF-45EF-A6E0-DCB840848677.jpeg
CEB9C432-A7D4-4AC8-AA6F-7CA88510CBF8.jpeg
CBFAAE26-2DC8-4E8D-9625-97BEA54B5B97.jpeg
A47109F4-0710-461D-B405-A7C4F762A167.jpeg

Waltzed in sportsmans today and grabbed two boxes of 38 spl for 60 bucks, yet to find 357 but im not to worried

Im still on vacation so I had to get some more rounds off :pimp:. Threw in the PRI gas buster charging handle to see if it would make a difference with blow back and getting gas in my face/eyes while im running suppressed and it’s day and night. Got a bit of blast here and there but 90% of the time it was like I wasnt even running a can.
84417BFC-B687-4B3E-BE95-6F38CAD339E1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom