NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

FN GANG:pimp:
Steeler Nation:pimp:
Yessir! :pimp:

Fabrique Familia :nthat:

Welcome to the thread homie!
Appreciate it!

I been eyeing that FN tact for a min now. Might have to be my next pistol cop after I get this AR built
Same bro, finally caved on it, FN running a special and giving out 2 extra 24 round mags with a purchase.
Was debating on this guy or the Sig P320 Scorpion, I liked the overall styling and options on the FN, cant wait to get it out and fire some rounds

It was a good Sadderday with the Peanut Butter Boys :pimp:. Ran the 509 with the Obsidian .45 for the first time not knowing what to expect from 9mm in the .45 can but it did not disappoint. 115 grain sounded good with a bit of pop, 124 grain sounded nice but 147 grain was crazy, sounded almost identical to .45. Piston swap for the 9mm was smooth and with the teflon tape it didnt even get close to coming loose.

D3920BB8-2140-4DCE-8293-2D37B34438BB.jpeg 8B19ED1D-6092-48B9-8394-0116CB8C945A.jpeg 96B34ECA-F7DE-4E20-9C2E-1F0B95E68241.jpeg

Last edited:
What kinds of magazine extensions do you guys recommend? I have a strike industries +2 on my G43, but I’m looking to change it up.

C5E20399-9835-4D17-BF5D-8C14F7680596.jpeg

I switched to the XL grip module for my p365 and it feels wayyyy better, like I don’t feel outgunned at all. It also feels like it didn’t affect the concealability at all especially at appendix carry

Ordered the flat trigger too, now that I think bout it I should’ve just bought the P365X outright smh

Team Sig :pimp:

I think it's time to start thinking about getting a non-striker fired pistol or a revolver. Any recs?

Been thinking about getting the sig p210 but it's pricy

P210CarryPistol.jpg

Carry, range, or home defense?

Carry->USP Compact
Range->USP Elite
Home Defense->USP Fullsize

Honestly cannot go wrong with the USP platform...accurate, reliable, I have no doubt it will perform without a hiccup.

Some variants are expensive, but if you look around you can find a good example for a decent price.

Carry, range, or home defense?

Carry->USP Compact
Range->USP Elite
Home Defense->USP Fullsize

Honestly cannot go wrong with the USP platform...accurate, reliable, I have no doubt it will perform without a hiccup.

Some variants are expensive, but if you look around you can find a good example for a decent price.

Range and home defense. Although I have a concealed carry permit I don't carry guns to grocery shop because I'm not John Wick.

I generally prefer full sized guns cause I have big hands.

When do you carry?

I don't. I think it looks silly. I do keep at least one of my handguns in my car but that's the extent of my gun carrying in public.

I don't go anywhere that warrants me concealed carrying. I work from home and at a hospital,which doesn't allow firearms of any kind. I just wanted the permit just in case I have to go to a hick town for whatever reason.

I don't. I think it looks silly. I do keep at least one of my handguns in my car but that's the extent of my gun carrying in public.
What do you mean by it looks silly? Not coming at you, just curious. I’m 50/50 on a designated car gun, I’ll have to look into that some more.

What do you mean by it looks silly? Not coming at you, just curious. I’m 50/50 on a designated car gun, I’ll have to look into that some more.

I just think these people carrying guns around thinking it's the wild west look silly. I've driven through rural Ohio and I see poor looking people carrying them. No one wants to rob you. I have to preface this by saying I'm generally against guns. I only own them because the most evil people in this country are hoarding them. They are also a good hobby at the range.

I've managed to live to 36 without walking around looking like John Wayne. I think keeping one in the car and house which are actual expensive things I own and would like to protect is sound.

Last edited:
USP Full size then, you will not regret it.

I already own an HK VP9, which I absolutely love at the range. I'll check it out based on the companies rep.

What's the learning curve like for hammer fired pistols. I've shot a few at the range and they felt kinda clunky but fun to shoot.

I already own an HK VP9, which I absolutely love at the range. I'll check it out based on the companies rep.

What's the learning curve like for hammer fired pistols. I've shot a few at the range and they felt kinda clunky but fun to shoot.

Some people struggle with the first double action pull, but then the single action seems fine. You could also look into a LEM trigger variant, which is a consistent pull for each shot.

If you like the VP9, you can also look at the P30L, I kind of see the P30L as a striker fired VP9.

I just think these people carrying guns around thinking it's the wild west look silly. I've driven through rural Ohio and I see poor looking people carrying them. No one wants to rob you. I have to preface this by saying I'm generally against guns in general. I only own them because the most evil people in this country are hoarding them.

I've managed to live to 36 without walking around looking like John Wayne. I think keeping one in the car and house which are actual expensive things I own and would like to protect is sound.
Ok, so it sounds more like you’re against open carrying. I live in an open carry state and I don’t like it every time that I see.

I’ve come to realize that in rural areas carrying goes beyond protection against a human threat, it also helps because there are wild animals around. I live in a “city” but had a close encounter with a coyote on my morning walk a couple of weeks back, wasnt fun.

I think what’s is worse than an open carry is a poorly concealed carry.

Ok, so it sounds more like you’re against open carrying. I live in an open carry state and I don’t like it every time that I see.

I’ve come to realize that in rural areas carrying goes beyond protection against a human threat, it also helps because there are wild animals around. I live in a “city” but had a close encounter with a coyote on my morning walk a couple of weeks back, wasnt fun.

I think what’s is worse than an open carry is a poorly concealed carry.

I also think concealed carrying is unnecessary for me personally but to each its own. I think having a gun on you at all times for mundane everyday situations is also silly. But I don't know what type of threats these people face. Someone should do some research on the actual encounters of deadly force the average concealed carry citizen faces. I've been in an uber where the uber driver got in an argument with someone then he threatened to grab his gun putting my life in a dangerous situation I didn't ask for. Ended up reporting him to uber and they revoked his membership. I think going out with that I need to carry mentality just makes people aggressive and irrational. To be honest I also think a lot of people just do it as a political statement.

I also think concealed carrying is unnecessary for me personally but to each its own. I think having a gun on you at all times for mundane everyday situations is also silly. But I don't know what type of threats these people face. Someone should do some research on the actual encounters of deadly force the average concealed carry citizen faces. I've been in an uber where the uber driver got in an argument with someone then he threatened to grab his gun putting my life in a dangerous situation I didn't ask for. Ended up reporting him to uber and they revoked his membership. I think going out with that I need to carry mentality just makes people aggressive and irrational. To be honest I also think a lot of people just do it as a political statement.
I’m glad that you reported that guy. There is no doubt people out there who carry to make a political statement, they usually have the hat and t-shirt to match.

There would have to be multiple studies done when it comes to carrying, many encounters have stopped just by simply brandishing the weapon.

Thanks for engaging, this topic is interesting to me.

Back
Top Bottom