NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

48896213-2743-4AF0-A291-7384E8401264.jpeg

Not my pic…found it on fb but I figured my playa potna ice shattered ice shattered could appreciate this FN love
Sheesh :pimp: ! I still haven't been able to talk myself into grabbing a 5.7, I dont think i’d ever be able to get over the sticker shock on the ammo.

Ap5 came in. :nthat:

20220916_150625.jpg

20220916_150639.jpg

Brace is Safety Harbor KES w/Tailhook Mod1c. Will prob swap the handguard for the traditional style. Still waiting for my damn suppressor. :smh:

Joint got me feeling like John McClane. Gonna go break it in next week. :pimp:
:nerd: JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 How you liking this thing?any reason you went full size over the mini configuration

:nerd: JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 How you liking this thing?any reason you went full size over the mini configuration
Still haven't been to the range with it yet. :smh:

But the fit, the finish, the action, the trigger... It's all awesome. Feels premium in every way. As long as there are no reliability issues, I'm pretty sure it will be my new favorite gun.

Went with the full size bc I'll be running it suppressed, and I read multiple reviews that the "K" versions can have issues suppressed.

Just got a rail and optic put on mine yesterday, so ima try to get to the range this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Still haven't been to the range with it yet. :smh:

But the fit, the finish, the action, the trigger... It's all awesome. Feels premium in every way. As long as there are no reliability issues, I'm pretty sure it will be my new favorite gun.

Went with the full size bc I'll be running it suppressed, and I read multiple reviews that the "K" versions can have issues suppressed.

Just got a rail and optic put on mine yesterday, so ima try to get to the range this week. I'll let you know how it goes.
Please do sir :nerd:

I stood to the side like a broke boy and lived through you :nthat: :rofl: .
You got plenty of heat that’s coming…I’m about to start standing to the side this coming year…I had a little too much fun this year and told my wife I’m chilling all next year…of course I ended the year with a bang though be on the lookout :nerd:

Yall got any leads on some good 45 ammo deals? I also am ending the year with quite a bang :nerd: Hopefully will be able to update by end of week.

You got plenty of heat that’s coming…I’m about to start standing to the side this coming year…I had a little too much fun this year and told my wife I’m chilling all next year…of course I ended the year with a bang though be on the lookout :nerd:
Im about to give you a Mitchell and Ness Jordan jersey with 45 on it! You’re not retiring :rofl:!

Finally got in at the shop and certified my T2 Turbo. :pimp: Hopefully with the paper forms being almost phased out the eform times drop a bit, still not expecting anything short of a year.

Im about to give you a Mitchell and Ness Jordan jersey with 45 on it! You’re not retiring :rofl:!

Finally got in at the shop and certified my T2 Turbo. :pimp: Hopefully with the paper forms being almost phased out the eform times drop a bit, still not expecting anything short of a year.

Man you do me so wrong lol…good luck on the wait time I’m still waiting on my turbo k from June…not to discourage you…

20221109-090411.jpg

Got the call and picked it up yesterday, almost poetic it was on election night. Have 2 more mags on the way. Hoping for some good Black Friday deals on suppressors next. Time to flex on the poors at the range :pimp:

Very nice HK…I’m partial to FN but we will let you slide

Appreciate it fam! I got a problem I know it!
I love giving you a hard time after a new pickup, Fabrique Familia has to stick together! :nthat: It was between the AP5 and the Evo for me but the Scorpion aftermarket was so massive it sucked me in. That setup is going to be extremely fire with your can!

I love giving you a hard time after a new pickup, Fabrique Familia has to stick together! :nthat: It was between the AP5 and the Evo for me but the Scorpion aftermarket was so massive it sucked me in. That setup is going to be extremely fire with your can!
For sure…the scorpion market is crazy…that damn call of duty made me want the ap5 it’s definitely a bit redundant having them both but I didn’t get a micro scorpion so I found a way to justify it lol…if my barrel for my ar10 ever comes in I’ll be good to go on pieces for a while…next year maybe the year of optics for me

CB54992A-6B79-460A-BD77-72B0532B5167.jpeg

I had to drink some of the mp5 koolaid…ap5 pricing was too good to pass up..I’m a sucker for 9mm… went with the p since I had the full size scorpion…SBR process has begun…
shaq-shimmy.gif

Fire!! Congrats!

Word of advice, go ahead and grab the Magpul safety, it's necessary!

Stocks, mags, and accessories are expensive as hell for this platform though. Prepare your wallet for pain. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom