NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

This gotta be a record for one of the longest suppressor waiting periods of all time.

20221111_051347.jpg

HALP.

Write your rep or congressperson, they can like send a letter on your behalf the atf responds to

Doesn’t make them do anything but can’t hurt

shaq-shimmy.gif

Fire!! Congrats!

Word of advice, go ahead and grab the Magpul safety, it's necessary!

Stocks, mags, and accessories are expensive as hell for this platform though. Prepare your wallet for pain. :smh: :lol:
Appreciate Mannnn that’s the first thing I did! Bruh everything is expensive for this damn gun 300 for a stock come on man sheesh…

Definitely write your rep like itsi sad…it helps if they are pro 2a…
it helps if they're pro 2A, but from my understanding they're obligated from the standpoint of their civic duty.

Of course some weirdo cali commie might not do their duties, but apparently, reps and congresspersons consider it a serious duty.

i remember back when the COVID stuff was going on, i was denied/delayed for unemployment pay. I emailed my rep and got the backpay literally the next day.

Your milage may vary, and it's not like they can force the ATF to do anything

it's just pressure; the rep/congressperson has pressure from a voter and the ATF has pressure from the rep/congressperson's office...

sometimes it's as simple as your form got shuffled into a dark corner somewhere and the email from the rep/congressperson makes someone physically search your application. (as opposed to calling them directly and attempting the same thing)

apparently this applies to a variety of situations dealing with federal or local government...

As a side note, it’s sickening how the NFA process is especially if you already have a suppressor. I don’t understand why they don’t have a dedicated rep or two for people who have had suppressors in order to expedite and clear some of their backlog. I understand that they need to perform checks and balances but I highly doubt anything has changed for the majority of people who already own at least one suppressor or nfa item.

It’s also super annoying to deal with FFL transfers. I can’t think of any other industry where the consumer is required to buy the item, and then turn around and pay a fee to receive said item. It’s so odd to me and pisses me off everytime I pay the transfer fee. Then you have these holier than thou FFLs that say oh I need to unload or check the shipments in and then I will call you to pick up the transfer. The big shops I get, but I’ve literally had one of the slowest shops in my life tell me that. I’m like breh y’all ain’t doing a damn thing…give me my property so I can go along my merry way.

Rant over

Last edited:
lol velle, i work for a FFL/07SOT now (bonus is my cans will be in jail at work and i shoot with my boss almost weekly)

i have been super fortunate; my previous FFL was my CCW instructor

he said since we took his course he would do transfers for free, just don't abuse him

coupled with the fact i have a CCW, in ohio, they don't even have to run the form, just retain it for their records.

i've legit never paid a transfer fee....

Now that i work for an FFL, i hear the WILDEST stories about dickhead/******* FFLs....i have no idea how some of these dudes stay in business, but i'm even more baffled people just don't find another FFL.

One time a guy told us his FFL was going to charge him 100 dollars extra because he didn't link our page correctly in his request for them to send us his FFL license....

I woulda told that dude to eat a **** so fast

as far as NFA

its a literal no-brainer. If you already have passed the check once, it should definitely have some weight on NFA items after....

I understand a hesitancy to just send stuff through because the person passed before,

however, much like the CCW, some sort of "NFA passport" would speed this process up and couldn't possibly be easier to exploit than the CCW system, i.e. someone commits a crime and goes to buy an NFA item (or renew/obtain a ccw) before the crime shows in the system......i think the CCW exploit is so rare it's not worth discussing.....so i would imagine the likelyhood of an NFA item is even lower.

Plus, what's to stop them from raiding you/making you surrender the NFA items once the charge actually shows on your record?

sadly, as stated before, i believe this is a feature of the system to discourage NFA ownership.

so us talking about ways to improve it are legit just us jerking each other off, unfortunately.

This gotta be a record for one of the longest suppressor waiting periods of all time.

20221111_051347.jpg

HALP.
My God :sick:. Have you called the ffl that your suppressor is at? A lot of people reported that their stamp came in weeks/months ago and their ffl forgot to call them. This is an abnormally long wait time man. The paper forms (via reddit approval thread) are almost at the middle of December as far as approval times. You can also call the atf directly and follow the prompts to speak with an agent to check on the status (304-616-4500)

My God :sick:. Have you called the ffl that your suppressor is at? A lot of people reported that their stamp came in weeks/months ago and their ffl forgot to call them. This is an abnormally long wait time man. The paper forms (via reddit approval thread) are almost at the middle of December as far as approval times. You can also call the atf directly and follow the prompts to speak with an agent to check on the status (304-616-4500)
Yeah I've called ATF 3 times, most recently last Friday. Last guy I spoke with said he was going to "bring it to his bosses attention", so we'll see.

I'm gonna call again on Monday and if it's still pending, I'll contact my Congressman to do an inquiry.

Cocksuckers should refund my $200 at this point. :smh:

It was a good Sadderday NT brethren :nthat: . Made my first conjugal visit with the T2 Turbo and it did not disappoint, sounds amazing but EXTREMELY gassy even in my piston driven/adjustable gas block rifle setup. I even shed a few tears that hit the floor but it did seem like the more I shot it the better the gas got but still had some wicked back pressure.

My boy had his swanky lineup out so we had to throw my Obsidian on his SP5, made my Scorpion feel like a .308 hitting my shoulder, its just an extremely smooth shooter. First time getting my hands on a Honey Badger/Staccato and after shooting those 3 in one day I need to get a second job :pimp::rofl: .
311A5930-40A3-485C-80F4-548327045E71.jpeg
D40A9A9D-942A-42EE-9987-28B9967D5E3E.jpeg
5D23F1B9-7CDB-4A11-95DA-DC12A2BAFD06.jpeg
A037F39F-FEA8-4410-B36A-C3F2C5B897F9.jpeg
1D81CD04-FD0D-4648-8449-CFE7D9D2DA53.jpeg

What lockers are y'all using to store your firearms?
Looking to possibly get one on a black friday deal. Are there any brands I should stay away from?

Last edited:
It was a good Sadderday NT brethren :nthat: . Made my first conjugal visit with the T2 Turbo and it did not disappoint, sounds amazing but EXTREMELY gassy even in my piston driven/adjustable gas block rifle setup. I even shed a few tears that hit the floor but it did seem like the more I shot it the better the gas got but still had some wicked back pressure.

My boy had his swanky lineup out so we had to throw my Obsidian on his SP5, made my Scorpion feel like a .308 hitting my shoulder, its just an extremely smooth shooter. First time getting my hands on a Honey Badger/Staccato and after shooting those 3 in one day I need to get a second job :pimp::rofl: .
311A5930-40A3-485C-80F4-548327045E71.jpeg
D40A9A9D-942A-42EE-9987-28B9967D5E3E.jpeg
5D23F1B9-7CDB-4A11-95DA-DC12A2BAFD06.jpeg
A037F39F-FEA8-4410-B36A-C3F2C5B897F9.jpeg
1D81CD04-FD0D-4648-8449-CFE7D9D2DA53.jpeg

Flexing on allllll the poors :sick::sick::sick:

Serious heat there…looks like a damn good time…I got a range trip coming up after the holidays myself can’t wait

Flexing on allllll the poors :sick::sick::sick:

Serious heat there…looks like a damn good time…I got a range trip coming up after the holidays myself can’t wait
Maaaan, I should NOT have shot that SP5, opened a door I did not (nor my wallet) wanted to potentially go through . He just picked that up along with the Staccato in the last few months and this was the first time out so between dialing in sights etc we were in there all day. I need you and JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 to drop your AP5 feedback so I can live through you and talk myself out of the MP5 platform…please help:rofl::rofl:.

Last edited:
What lockers are y'all using to store your firearms?
Looking to possibly get one on a black friday deal. Are there any brands I should stay away from?
If you have a tractor supply near you, they have some Winchester joints on sale. That’s what
I have…middle of the road safe…honestly if I didn’t go crazy this year I’d get another one cause I’ve ran out of space…

Did some Black Friday shooting and all I can say is that my boy HATES money :rofl: :wow:. Dude said he “grabbed something new” and this is what he pulled out of his range bag. Not one but Atlas x2. Didn’t get to shoot them because I was stuck on my Scorpion but my gawd they felt good in my hand.
8FED7769-E356-4C19-AF7C-6B935190514C.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice…I’m with you that brace needs to go immediately :evil::evil:
I appreciate it my dude :nthat: These form 1 turnaround times are crazy right now, im seeing 7-15 days as normal in the last few weeks. How did you submit your picture? I know it needs to be 2x2 passport style, anything special you did?

Back
Top Bottom